• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
18bccbec935b6ba42ef96d1db8db4bba-1.jpg


Gabriele andriulli pro ifbb
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
9695f897198ffeea52b02f0d97e82cde-1.jpg


Aaron clark in offseason!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Any Big Ramy off season pics?
497102793810e921d5c440aebe81670e-1.jpg
abc1d9ec4c4cdd6baeb35f8e0314a1be-1.jpg


I found this pics today!
I talked with big rami when i was in san marino for 2015 san marino classic, and big rami told me that he will compete only in vegas this year ( mr o will be his first competition foe this year ) so now he is in offseason.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
102da23d97ea06180400422eede31eab-1.jpg


New pic of alexey lesukov pro ifbb
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
miha zupan! in offseason!

12347635 1087859671238939 9178392456456724419 n
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
c0df032c0b356b234e2ff8bfa26bf2d9-1.jpg


Mike lockett in offseason!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
kevin jordan trains arms for muscular development.

from MD

"In 2016 he’ll be focusing on adding some size to his legs and back – his self-proclaimed weaker parts. When we caught up with him at Quad’s Gym in downtown Chicago, he shared some tips and pointers for arms, which are no doubt a stronger body part for Kevin."


 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
From Guys facebook: Just got out of surgery and getting a lot of texts, emails, and phone calls. Being I got my tonsils, uvula, and part of my soft pallet removed, it's extremely hard to talk or even swallow

12376534_1017829024943280_11673079340328-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
he talks about how he got into bodybuilding, what he would do differently if he could go back in time & what he tells younger kids who are getting into the bodybuilding lifestyle.

- - - Updated - - -

From Guys facebook: Just got out of surgery and getting a lot of texts, emails, and phone calls. Being I got my tonsils, uvula, and part of my soft pallet removed, it's extremely hard to talk or even swallow

12376534_1017829024943280_11673079340328-1.jpg


best wish Guy!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
d8e7f8827d32c7a2445f84826680704d-1.jpg


Miha zupan offseason!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Durgham Jarallah's offseason

12347921_10156448276530121_7465751770284-1.jpg
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Really great thread here bro Underbody!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
c0af34935508580285dc594bbb5a1f74-1.jpg


Cedric mcmillan
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
6bc85324e5c55edde11c6f607b4850ca-1.jpg


Mike lockett in offseason!
Great back!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
fb2e5b80adcd9b9e7b8d05a725e9e81b-1.jpg


Dana lynn in offseason... red beautiful woman!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e9ccc85f2d1183459b57c10679fa97c0-1.jpg


Miha zupan offseason!
 
Top