• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bourne or Bond?

...

  • Bourne

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Bond

    Votes: 19 65.5%

  • Total voters
    29
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
which are the better spy movies?

5mgt5e-1.jpg
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
You cant mess with Johnny English
16037__JOHNNY_l-1.jpg
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
The new Bond, I am impressed they steped up his game by 1000 fold, his ability to portray a man who can chase a parkourist, save him self form posioning, and still blend with normal and criminal society. I'd have to go with bond he's the best spy hands down.

Now not to discreidt bourne cause he's still a bad ass but he fits more of the assassin genre.
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i would have to go with Bond too.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Bourne. I hope there is 4th one coming.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
^That'll have to be good to follow the last ones.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
That last post was meant for the one above the Somalian's. He got in the way again.
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Bond motherfuckers.

Bourne is good in the books, but the movies man... MEH
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
Bond has 22 films released...
Bond has been with many women...
Bond has the best villains, weapons, gadgets and cars...
Bond is forever...
:gaysign:
 
WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
92
Points
6
Bond by a long shot! He gets laid all the time and has a license to kill... cant beat that
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
maybe they should make a porn movie for the 4th Bourne so people would like it :) a lot of sex>good plot
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
bourne for me. bond is just to hollywood with stories that aren't realistic to me. plus i think the bourne movies are much better films.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
bourne all the way.. i hate james blond
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
bourne for me. bond is just to hollywood with stories that aren't realistic to me. plus i think the bourne movies are much better films.


you're a tool. :bitenails:
 
Top