• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BRANCH WARREN GUEST POSER 19/04/08

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his whole lower body is just sick, same with his chest. he could really do with more arms and forearms though...

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, I know its off season but his back double bi looks really bad. Other than that hes looking big

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya hes looking large but from the back he looks bad....that being said what he brought to the 08 arnold was awesome.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he teared oth his bi's and one tri right? can someone pls clarify this? this would explain the small arms (which are not small by any means...but just not big enough to match the rest of his body)

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he tore his right tricep in 2004 from incline bench, and I don't know if he tore his biceps, they just have a weird shape to em'.

wrestling lyon

wrestling lyon

I think he is looking good for being in offseason shape
although I would like to see less fat in the oblique area now but he came in with great shape to the arnold so I'm sure he will even exceed that for the O and come in better than at the arnold
for offseason his legs look phenomenal you can still see striations in them

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
he really doesnt deserve the chest that he has... seeing as how bad his form is when he trains it.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he really doesnt deserve the chest that he has... seeing as how bad his form is when he trains it.

Yeah man, but just remember you are only judging him for a couple of hours worth of video footage, compared to the hundreds of hours he must do throughout his career.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to turn his arms more in his back double biceps. We have no way of seeing his bicep.

Legs are looking sick.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff