• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Branch Warren's legs

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
fuck! look at those wheels
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Holy shit. Call a lumberjack.
 
Salt

Salt

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
119
Points
18
Holy Quadsweep Batman!
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
one of the best pair in the business
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
huge, ripped and dry.. yikes..
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Hes legs are from another level. Though Kai's legs seems pretty damn ripped, big and conditioned as well
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
219
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
217
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Top