• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Branch Warren's routine different angle HQ

FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
If there are still people here who ask themselves how could Branch place so high...watch closely...





 
Cookie monster

Cookie monster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
105
Points
18
well-deserved.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Simply amazing, he looks awesome in this vid, the vid quality is really good, got any more routines?
 
msuman

msuman

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
252
Points
16
Best Branch, ever.
 
Light weight

Light weight

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
370
Points
18
Awesome!!!

Do you know the name of the songs please?
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
^^ First one is from Conan soundtrack, next is Kid Rock - American bad ass (Branch always poses to this one).
 
FlexFan

FlexFan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
475
Points
16
Simply amazing, he looks awesome in this vid, the vid quality is really good, got any more routines?

Go on youtube.com MarasoiuViorel channel - some other good videos of that angle - Kai,Phil,Melvin,Dexter,Victor,Ruhl,202 class etc.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I hadn't Branch in my top 6 prediction one week out... he proved me wrong.... so wrong...

Congratz, Mr Warren.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
wow . I'm kinda neutral, but now do most people see why he got 2nd? lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff

Similar threads

Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
216
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
208
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
Jason_ke
Jason_ke
Top