• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Brandon Curry 6 weeks out.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
image_1326410428022-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
LEGS! LEGS! LEGS! Curry legsssssssssssssssssss
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Typical for Curry, he will be not ready (condition wise) coming stage time.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I duuno man.... he still has 6 weeks...

i say he does it! and he might be aiming for the Arnold and just cruising on Flex.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He prob. lookks better than ever. Props.
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Soft as babys butt.... small as too!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
looks a bit soft. and he needs to build more ****ing muscle in his legs. or maybe he will be like Johnny jackson and never get his legs to match his upper body.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
He trains legs really poorly, its no wonder they are under sized. He is holding a lot of water which is probably making him look fatter than he is.
 
mrq4400

mrq4400

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 25, 2008
Messages
64
Points
6
Legs indeed... And he hasn't changed much after he won his pro card...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
He trains legs really poorly, its no wonder they are under sized. He is holding a lot of water which is probably making him look fatter than he is.
No big deal, but I always hate hearing that excuse. Like yeah I'm sure he's holding some water, but how do you know it's not mostly fat?

We'll just say he's holding a lot of water and fat.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
No big deal, but I always hate hearing that excuse. Like yeah I'm sure he's holding some water, but how do you know it's not mostly fat?

We'll just say he's holding a lot of water and fat.

I know its ignorant of me for saying this but usually when a person is holding a lot of water, they look soft throughout, when they have hard and soft areas then it looks like water isnt the issue. I dont base this on facts, im sure whena persons fat is pretty high they will be soft throughout but i doubt his BF% is that high considering how he is looking. Again, this is an ignorant assumption.

But yeah, definitely a combo of water and fat.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

Brandon Curry
Replies
0
Views
228
Brandon Curry
Brandon Curry
rxmuscle
Replies
2
Views
602
Charlie
C
Top