• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Braun Strowman, overplayed?

F

Fozz

Active member
Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2015
Messages
26
Points
1
If you've been watching the WWE these past few weeks, you've no doubt seen or heard about the new member of the Wyatt family, former NXT member Braun Strowman. You have also likely seen him manhandle and essentially dominate Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose. To me, this a little bit ridiculous. The WWE is treating him like some untouchable behemoth. This would be fine, usually, except for the fact that Roman Reigns is also a monster. As such, I am kind of off-put but Reigns just crumbling before him not once, but twice.

Anyone else feel the same? Or different?
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Sometimes I think that they just try to build up the unthouchable ones and make them appear so great, only to have the enemy or their rival soon follow. I hope they are doing that at least, and it would probably be the smart thing to do.
 
K

Ketsugo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
52
Points
8
Yeah they been doing that for decades . Like even when undertaker started or Kane now after managing show Kane makes comeback
 
K

Ketsugo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
52
Points
8
Oh I will admit I’m never miss raw or smack down and Strowman is my favorite. He in real life does participate professional in worlds strongest contests . So that part they play up in the show / like tipping over Mack truck or lifting that idiot guitar playing character I can’t stand lol . He’s truly strong . Now mark Henry was called strongest man in world - but google Stroeman he’s actually won or placed on top in many recent contests . So he’s for real - my question is I wonder how long they can do that and does it eventually hurt their system ??
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
Braun is a bigger beast when compared to any other WWE performer in the squared circle. He is bigger, stronger and more meaner than any WWE superstar that still have a contract in the company. Watt probably brought him to the WWE but I knew from onset he will never be a puppet to him.
 

Similar threads

Top