P
Pain
............
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2006
- Messages
- 7,540
- Points
- 63
Just noticed season 3 starts on my birthday. 
I'm going to have a Breaking Bad party..... by myself.

I'm going to have a Breaking Bad party..... by myself.

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.




Just finished watching Episode 1 of season 3.
Everything I had hoped for. Still has the same suspense as the other seasons.
I am guessing those two bald guys are hitman for Mr.White.
I'm hoping Walter's wife gets involved in crime and starts hooking.![]()
When the bald dudes started crawling along with the others I was like wtf? Why did they have to crawl anyways?
I think it seems too obvious for those two mexicans to be hitmen who are trying to kill Walt.Just finished watching Episode 1 of season 3.
Everything I had hoped for. Still has the same suspense as the other seasons.
I am guessing those two bald guys are hitman for Mr.White.
I'm hoping Walter's wife gets involved in crime and starts hooking.![]()
I think it seems too obvious for those two mexicans to be hitmen who are trying to kill Walt.
I bet they want him to work for their cartel or they plan on kidnapping him and forcing Walt to make their drugs.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.