• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Breaking Bad

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
I was wondering if anyone here watches the show breaking bad? I thought the season finale was amazing and really wrapped up the story line well, for the end of the 4th season. I am kind of concerned about what the fifth season can possibly be about. I was also very happy with how quickly the episode progressed. Any thoughts from other BrBa fans?


I am hoping Line follows this show.

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/inside-breaking-bad-episode-413-face-off
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
TIm does.

........
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
Breaking Bad rocks, it's an awesome story with great characters. A light hearted alternative would be 'weeds' it's funny as with similar drug pushing trials and tribulations
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Ive seen season 1-3 and im gonna download 4.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
U have got some awesome episodes to watch then dilated. Enjoy em bro!
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Thanks! i wouldve watched them on tv but i didnt start season 1 until after season 4 had commenced so i didnt want to be all over the place with the story.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Have just finished Season 1 and started season 2 .... thoroughly enjoying it so far!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
one of the best series i've watched! it's just brilliant :D
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I love that show! I am so bummed it is over for the season!! I bet you guys like Sons of Anarchy too.. Kicks ass!!
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
I've seen 3-4 episodes now and then, and it seemed really good.

have to check out season 1 but only after this season of Dexter and Supernatural.

I'm watching and enjoying walking dead season 2 too at the moment.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
"Walking Dead" thats all i have to say...
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
I was wondering if anyone here watches the show breaking bad? I thought the season finale was amazing and really wrapped up the story line well, for the end of the 4th season. I am kind of concerned about what the fifth season can possibly be about. I was also very happy with how quickly the episode progressed. Any thoughts from other BrBa fans?

I thought the start of Season Four was quite poor but it definitely picked up and the last couple of episodes were great.

I am suprised there is apperantly going to be a Fifth Season, I also cant see where they will go with it, thought Season Four ended well it could have been a good place to end the Series.

Anyone who has not watched, definitely needs to check this out.
 
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
2,565
Points
38
I thought the start of Season Four was quite poor but it definitely picked up and the last couple of episodes were great.

I am suprised there is apperantly going to be a Fifth Season, I also cant see where they will go with it, thought Season Four ended well it could have been a good place to end the Series.

Anyone who has not watched, definitely needs to check this out.


I agree about being able to end the series at the end of season 4. I read in an article that their was originally only going to be 4 seasons, but that something happened and a 5th season was signed on for. I hope the show does not drag out and i hope season 5 brings an end to the series for sure. I would hate to see such a good show, in my opinion, get ruined by its own popularity by continuing on past what should be the last season.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
Yea I think it will be plain and simply due to its popularity if it continues, money talks as they say.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I think season 5 will be more about Walt's character development. Since season 1, there have been big changes and during season four there were hardly any changes up until a drastic change at the very end.

BTW am i the only one who finds walts wife to be annoying? there were times where i skipped through their conversations because it had very little character or story development, felt more like filler arguements. Anywho, she's not even close to being as annoying as Dexters sister from the show Dexter.
 
P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
647
Points
18
I think season 5 will be more about Walt's character development. Since season 1, there have been big changes and during season four there were hardly any changes up until a drastic change at the very end.

BTW am i the only one who finds walts wife to be annoying? there were times where i skipped through their conversations because it had very little character or story development, felt more like filler arguements. Anywho, she's not even close to being as annoying as Dexters sister from the show Dexter.

Yes I agree, Walts wife was extremly annoying which is why I didnt like the start of season 4, it was mostly because of how annoying her charchter was.
 

Similar threads

PumpChaser
Replies
2
Views
85
Amanda_R
Amanda_R
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
401
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
0
Views
203
LiftWithPurpose
LiftWithPurpose
Top