• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BREAKING NEWS: Victor Martinez To Sit Out Olympia!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably made up his mind long ago but was hoping that he would still be able to do the O.

The 2008 O is losing excitement by the day for me

R

Ruhlforever

Go Ahead Wolf, Go Ahead Dex, you are the only guys who can compete against Jay this year. Adelante Wolf tu puedes patearles el c...o

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

What about Branch Warren???

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Holy shit...first Kai skipped the O and now Vic...Gotta hope that none of anothers top contenders won't skip too. Damn! But i think Vic made good decision to come next year bigger and better shape.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow this is big news. i really hope wolf can capitilize on this and nab 2nd place and push jay to the brink. if it is judged fairly (doubtful) wolf and dex should have a legit shot at winning. phil should set his goals on a 3rd to 4th place finish as i don't think he can yet take out dex or wolf, maybe if one of them is off yes but if everyone shows up as they should he shouldn't place higher than 4th.

i cannot wait to see what vic looks like next year. i have no doubt he will show up ridiculous with all this time off to recover and get himself looking the way we all know he can.

B

Batmanx007

Wolf will be close, The Gift will be close, but Dex may be the man to battle Cutler. Expect Bill Wilmore, and the X man Tony Freeman to place higher at this years Mr. O

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf will be close, The Gift will be close, but Dex may be the man to battle Cutler. Expect Bill Wilmore, and the X man Tony Freeman to place higher at this years Mr. O

Bill Willmore? Forget it, bro. I don't believe he will crack the top 8...