• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

bulk pictures

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As said many times before, huge quads man.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
holy hell, don't know how these pics escaped me...quads are massive:hhj:

update your log much?:gaygay:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs obviously strong point. Everything else is on the right track just keep it up and think big bro.

ordinary

ordinary

Great job there Bulky! Lookin big all over... as you know great quads, but don't forget the hammies. Backs looking awesome too. I know it's small, but work on that rear delt to finish off that back double. Keep it up bro!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great job there Bulky! Lookin big all over... as you know great quads, but don't forget the hammies. Backs looking awesome too. I know it's small, but work on that rear delt to finish off that back double. Keep it up bro!

thanks alot bro, yeah im working more on the hammies now, and they have gotten better since i incorporated deadlifts, and started doing more sets of leg curls. the rear delts is a weakpoint i totally agree, right now im hitting it pretty hard though, my delt routine consist of at least 5-6 sets for rear delts so hopefully it will pay off.