• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

bulk pictures

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
As said many times before, huge quads man.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
holy hell, don't know how these pics escaped me...quads are massive:hhj:

update your log much?:gaygay:
 
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
988
Points
36
Legs obviously strong point. Everything else is on the right track just keep it up and think big bro.
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Great job there Bulky! Lookin big all over... as you know great quads, but don't forget the hammies. Backs looking awesome too. I know it's small, but work on that rear delt to finish off that back double. Keep it up bro!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Great job there Bulky! Lookin big all over... as you know great quads, but don't forget the hammies. Backs looking awesome too. I know it's small, but work on that rear delt to finish off that back double. Keep it up bro!

thanks alot bro, yeah im working more on the hammies now, and they have gotten better since i incorporated deadlifts, and started doing more sets of leg curls. the rear delts is a weakpoint i totally agree, right now im hitting it pretty hard though, my delt routine consist of at least 5-6 sets for rear delts so hopefully it will pay off.
 

Similar threads

SweatLovin
Replies
4
Views
154
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
4
Views
191
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
L
Replies
2
Views
149
Linda-Fine Peptide
L
Top