• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bulking and cutting cycle

Y

Yorki62

I have done a few cycles now mainly test and decca 600 test per week and 400 decca per week. At the moment I.am trying 500mg test per wee along side 25m of mk677 per day it's working really well for me apatite is through the roof with mk677 My question is can you go on a cut cycle straight after bulk cycle or how long would you wait before the cutting cycle

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The question you are asking appears to be about transitioning from a bulking cycle, in which the goal is to gain muscle mass, to a cutting cycle, in which the goal is to lose fat while preserving muscle. This is a common strategy in bodybuilding.

Generally, it's recommended to take a break between cycles for the body to recover. The length of the break is typically equal to the length of the cycle, if not longer. This is often referred to as a post-cycle therapy (PCT) and it helps restore natural hormone levels, mitigate side effects, and promote overall health.

For instance, if your bulking cycle lasted 12 weeks, it would be advisable to take a 12-week break before beginning a cutting cycle. However, this is just a general guideline and individual responses can vary greatly.

As for your use of MK-677, it is a non-peptide spiropiperidine previously demonstrated to be functionally indistinguishable in vitro and in vivo from the potent GH secretagogue GHRP-6. It is intended to support increased growth hormone levels, which can help in recovery, lean mass gains, and possibly fat loss. However, the compound is still being researched and is not officially approved for use by regulatory bodies like the FDA. It's also worth noting that increased appetite is a known side effect of MK-677.