• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Buried or cremated??

Buried or cremated??


  • Total voters
    28
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Id rather be buried, on the off chance I could come back as a zombie :linedrunk:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
When I die I'm so big that there is not so big box that I would fit in it, so I cremated.
But I voted Rob to VIP... He never get that VIP :(.
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
I'm for the box. I'll be dead by the time I'm in the box so personally I wouldn't care. It's all mind when it comes to what you believe in. Some people are scared that their soul will get trapped inside the box or, they won't go to heaven because they were cremated. IDk, I'd say box.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Cremated for me as well, I do not want my muscles to rot away :keke: That and I do not want to take up space, cemeteries are a waste of land. It is unrealistic to think we will have room to continue to bury people.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
cremated ftw. there's no need to take up space when you die. your time has come when you pass on. i would want to be cremated then scattered in a forest or river and become one with nature.
 
skid9832004

skid9832004

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2007
Messages
337
Points
16
donate my organs that people need then burn the rest cuz my family shouldnt have to pay $15,000 to fkin bury my ass
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Sir...News from the UNDERGROUND!
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
You guys don't take Arcane seriously, he will eventually take over the world as a dictator and thus Muscle Mecca. (....He even draws pictures in school and shows them to me.....)
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
id rather be drowned to the bottom of the ocean.. so whats that i guess thats burried?
so yea burried.
 

Similar threads

Top