• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Busiest heavyweight boxer – Frank Sanchez

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
After having fought 10 times in 2018, Sanchez will be replacing Efe Ajagba who has injured his back to face Jack Muloway. The undefeated Sanchez has 13 wins and 11 KOs while Muloway has a record of 7-1-1 with 3 KOs. Based on the numbers, it is expected that Sanchez will be the favorite on fight night.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
It was no sweat for Frank Sanchez in dominating Jack Mulowayi in the entire 10 rounds. It was a shutout which means Mulowayi didn’t win even a single round. It is the 14th win of Sanchez who was just a replacement for the injured boxer and Sanchez showed his worth to the boxing promoters. What’s next for him?
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
Can't believe Mulowayi landed only 30 punches in the entire fight, that's just pathetic!! That is like 3 punches per round. How did he expect to earn any points fighting like an amateur?!
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
Hold up, he only got 30 punches in, the whole fight?!! It was 10 rounds for God's sake.
 
O

Olaf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Messages
122
Points
16
Only 30 punches? That doesn't sound right. But in Mulowayi's defense, he was not ready for Frank Sanchez.
 
Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
It was very clear that Sanchez had fully dominated the fight and perhaps we can say that Muloway was greatly intimidated. I did not see the actual fight but from what I read about what happened, I can imagine that Muloway was scared stiff to be hit by Sanchez whose reputation was really intimidating.
 
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
It was like Muloway forgot how fight. I really hope he ups his game in his next bout, whenever that's going to be.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
Maybe it was just a bad day. I'm pretty sure Muloway is working twice as hard wherever he is right now. He needs to make a come-back.
 
O

Olaf

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2019
Messages
122
Points
16
Muloway has to come back to the ring stronger for him to gain our trust back. He needs his fans back, who are gradually leaving him.
 
M

Maestro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
227
Points
16
Can't believe Mulowayi landed only 30 punches in the entire fight, that's just pathetic!! That is like 3 punches per round. How did he expect to earn any points fighting like an amateur?!

Mulowayi is the dumbest fighter I've watched this 2019. I don't think I will be watching any of his fights anytime soon.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
1,514
Points
63
I hope Muloway has been getting his training in, because 2020 is not going to be a joke.
 
Top