• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cage Warriors 107 in Liverpool, England

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The main card for the Cage Warriors 107 on September 28 are:
Heavyweight – Tom Aspinall vs Mickael Ben Hamouda
Welterweight – Adam Proctor vs Olli Santalahti
Lightweight- Tim Barnett vs Donovan Desmae

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Tom Aspinall vs Mickael Ben Hamouda fight is the one bout I'm mostly exctited about. I here Aspinall trains with UFC star Darren Till and Tyson Fury so he must be really good.

M

Maestro

This is that kind of Saturday that you need a twelve pack and spend the whole day watching fights. Have you guys seen the number of fights there are? There is the Main Card, Pro Prelims and CWA North West Amateur Card.

O

Olaf

This is that kind of Saturday that you need a twelve pack and spend the whole day watching fights. Have you guys seen the number of fights there are? There is the Main Card, Pro Prelims and CWA North West Amateur Card.

For the Main Cardn I'm pretty excited about Tom Aspinall vs Mickael Ben Hamouda fight.

- - - Updated - - -

For the Main Card I'm pretty excited about the Tom Aspinall vs Mickael Ben Hamouda fight.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tom Aspinall proved too powerful for the undefeated Michael Ben Hamouda. The continuous attack of Aspinall bore fruit with a straight punch that fell Hamouda on the mat and the follow up of Aspinall looked fatal that the referee had to stop the fight. Aspinall improved his career record to 7-2 while Hamouda is now 2-1.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
In the lightweight division, Donovan Desmae earned a submission over Tim Barnett after a mild skirmish. In the welterweight match, a decision win was given to Adam Proctor for his dominant game against Donovan Desmae which puts Proctor in line for a championship fight next time. The bouts were held in London.