• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Caloric Intake Chart

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Hey guys, I'm looking for that chart of all the calories that are needed for bulk, maintenance, and cutting that Q80 posted a LONG time ago. I was suscribed to the thread but the chart isn't in there anymore. It breaks it down into how many cals, carbs, protiens, and fats are needed for the day as well as for each meal. Anyone know where to get it or got it saved on their computer?
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Nobody has this? Really?
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold
J

Jaspar

Member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
14
Points
3
Bump - I'm curious.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KaiGold

Similar threads

Top