• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

can a B&C be this simple?

M

Masaru

2 x 250mg/week of Test E on blast (16weeks),
1 x 200mg/week of Test E on cruise (8 weeks)

that's it.

Is anything else really required? (besides maybe AI and HCG)

Reactions: TalkAdmin, BigHulk and ArnoldS
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you can pack on muscle with that.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Tazz

Tazz

1-Stop Domestic Shop Rep
Sponsor
You can use that as a blast and cruise, but i’d utilize your blasts better towards you specific goal of the blast (cutting/bulking) with goal specific compounds.

If your on TRT there’s really no need for HCG, and if your on TRT you don’t need to PCT, so there really isn’t anymore more needed, if you want to do that, than an AI.

Reactions: TalkAdmin and BigHulk
C

Charles

It appears to be in good condition.
Is this your first cycle? Assume your test e level is 250 mg. On a cruise, half a milliliter every 5-6 days is adequate.
What are you hoping to get out of this?

S

SolidSa

This is a pretty good basic cycle, can add Nandrolone to it, if you want to gain mass and strength.

P

pgcc604

2 x 250mg/week of Test E on blast (16weeks),
1 x 200mg/week of Test E on cruise (8 weeks)

that's it.

Is anything else really required? (besides maybe AI and HCG)
it all depends on what your goals are. if you just started out of course that's going to work really well for you I mean if you know how to eat decently and you train pretty decent yeah it's going to work you don't need anything else but it's not going to stay that simple if you want to continue to improve. as time goes by that amount of test isn't going to make you grow as much as it did the first time and you'll start looking for other things other ways to do it if you want to be bigger than you got just on the test. but yeah drug use in bodybuilding is not rocket science people always write up these elaborate cycles like for the next 16 weeks or whatever I laugh cuz it's just stupid all you really need is a testosterone and anabolic type drug like deca, Winstrol, equipoise, dhb there's tons of them and an oral steroid you have those three and then you include novel decks to prevent gyno that's all you really need anything else is really a waste of money I mean people stack six seven drugs together it's not needed. I'm not going to say it's not neither at all times before a contest I mean I can give you reasons why you would take six or seven drugs at the same time but not in the off season

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

P

pgcc604

It all depends on how experienced you are, how long you've been using but usually if it's working do not just up the side for the hell of it's

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk