• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

" can bench press 950lbs and he is drug free"

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shade said:
how do you know?

I don't have drug tests to prove this guy is taking anything but from my experience, which I hate bring into a debate, it's impossible. I personally know the powerlifter who holds the state record (in my state) for flat bench in his federation. They are very strict with their testing and have even called the record holder to perform a random drug test when an official is in town. The guy is a genetic freak but "only" bench presses 545 pounds for a paused rep. This guy, who is benching almost 1,000 ibs, is benching more than most top powerlifters in the world can squat (who are not drug free). I know another powerlifter who is not natural and he is pressing just shy of 700 pounds. I just don't see pressing near 1,000 pounds naturally happening. Like I said, it's incredible to press that much, drugs or not, but I think it's pathetic to run around claiming your drug free when you are not. Also, I know another ex-powerlifter who use to squat 660 pounds naturally and most people considered him a freak. As I said, I hate to bring in the "well, my experience says this" argument but I do not see anyone pressing that much weight drug free.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf said:
I don't have drug tests to prove this guy is taking anything but from my experience, which I hate bring into a debate, it's impossible. I personally know the powerlifter who holds the state record (in my state) for flat bench in his federation. They are very strict with their testing and have even called the record holder to perform a random drug test when an official is in town. The guy is a genetic freak but "only" bench presses 545 pounds for a paused rep. This guy, who is benching almost 1,000 ibs, is benching more than most top powerlifters in the world can squat (who are not drug free). I know another powerlifter who is not natural and he is pressing just shy of 700 pounds. I just don't see pressing near 1,000 pounds naturally happening. Like I said, it's incredible to press that much, drugs or not, but I think it's pathetic to run around claiming your drug free when you are not. Also, I know another ex-powerlifter who use to squat 660 pounds naturally and most people considered him a freak. As I said, I hate to bring in the "well, my experience says this" argument but I do not see anyone pressing that much weight drug free.

exactly, its just beyond human limits to do something like that natural...

825 pounds benchpress, god what a load of crap, fucking attention whore:disgust:

D

Dstan

i actually don't know if it's impossible to do that naturally. Now i might be gullable lol but i know some people are just made real strong. This one guy i know didn't lift weights ever and went into football and deadlifted 500 pounds his first year maybe even his first time deadlifting of course they use a trap bar which is a little bit easier but still. No telling how strong he is now cuz he's in college football. I know he could power clean 315 idk bout his squat and bench but i know they were pretty high too cuz he got in the 1500 pound club and him and this one dude were the only people to get in that. Maybe this guy really can bench that much naturally i don't care he's still a strong dude i give him props.

B

big_duuude

I too would not place any limits on what is possible naturally however without proof it's all just bull.

big_duuude said:
Guinness: We have witnessed you bench 825 lbs. and documented it, that was an incredible sight. Isaac you accomplished this all without the use of steroids or any other muscle enhancing drugs.....
Guiness offer no indication of any Powerlifting Federation standards applied to determine a successfull lift !!!

Even if they had him piss in a cup that wouldn't proove he had not previously used roids.

All we can say for sure is he's a big fat dude who "might" be strong.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's not natural by a long shot

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he is not exactly 'FAT' big duude. That's a bit of an exaggerated statement.

He looks beefy to me. If he was to diet he would be huge and ripped.

Anybody can diet I feel muscular bulk/size is more impressive and harder to achieve

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Scoular said:
Anybody can diet I feel muscular bulk/size is more impressive and harder to achieve

the only reason you feel this way is because you yourself have a very fast metabolism, guys like myself that hold a lot of estrogen can get big pretty fast but dieting is a mother F$$%%% but generally you are correct.. its harder to get big then is it to diet down.

MuscleHead

MuscleHead

Stop the hatin Issac Natural or not is a freak of nature

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bb4life

bb4life

Dobbs said:
O screw this guy, i respect he's natural but him saying the reason he didnt enter strongman was cuz he didnt wanna compete against drug users?, Yet he said hed beat those drug users? Yah ok dude, just know ud get dominated,and many of those guys may not even be on drugs, pfister always said he wasnt, Garantee pfister would wreck this dude in strongman

Amen:xyxthumbs:

S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the main point here is that he is simply not natural

Amen

B

big_duuude

No the main point is it's BULLSHIT

There is no reference to Nesser or his supposed lift on the Guinness World Records website.

Justwonderin

Justwonderin

must be the no xplode :49:

DUH DUDE. haven't you ever seen those worlds strongest man contests?? MetRx is all you need. lots of it

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I seriously think its all bullshit. But somehow I still believe something like this could happen.

You know, maybe he has DNA mutations that allow him to be that strong. Just like there are people who can break glass with their voice.

1 in a 1000000000000 people could do it. Right?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
whatta fucken fatass