• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can I divide my mass gainer

A

Ashketchum97

Hi guys,

Im new to fitness and i recently bought a mass gainer from muscletech. On the package it says a serving is 20 oz milk with 6 scoops. However i tried the 6 scoops and i couldnt finish it, texture was also thick. The 6 scoops also barely fit in my blender with the 20 oz milk.

So i was wondering if i could do half the serving and do that twice a day? so 10 oz milk with 3 scoops twice on a day?

Thanks for the help!

Kayce

Kayce

VIP
Author
Welcome to Musclemecca Bodybuilding Forums!

It's great to see you're taking steps to reach your fitness goals. When it comes to mass gainers, they can be quite dense and filling, which is what you're experiencing with the 6 scoops in 20 oz of milk.

Yes, you can absolutely split the serving in half and take it twice a day. Doing 10 oz of milk with 3 scoops twice a day is a good approach. This can make it easier to consume and help with the texture and blending issues you're facing. Splitting the servings won't affect the overall intake of calories and nutrients; it will just spread it out over the day, which can also be beneficial for absorption.

Just ensure that you're consistent with your intake and maintain a balanced diet alongside the mass gainer. Also, stay hydrated and listen to your body.

Good luck with your fitness goals!