• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can you become a strongman? Or are you just born like that?

S

SwoleSamson

Do all these strongmen just eat and lift all day or is that how they normally are?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Push50, TalkAdmin and BigHulk
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
They work hard brother. Really, really hard.
Going to ship your shirt at the end of the month by the way.

Reactions: BigHulk and Push50
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would agree. They work hard, lift heavy and eat astronomical amounts of food. Having the right genetics is a plus just like with bodybuilding. I am not genetically predisposed to be big. I struggle trying to hit 190 even on a bulk cycle. Part of what limits me is my ability to eat. My RDI is around 2800 calories, so anything less and I drop weight. 2800 for me is a lot of food, especially if I am trying to eat clean. To put weight on I need at-least 32-3300 calories a day. When people say that gains are made in the kitchen, that is no joke.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

• Love
Reactions: BigHulk and TalkAdmin
Aea.ltd

Aea.ltd

Aea.ltd aims to be the most trusted CDMO of API !
Staff member
Sponsor
Do all these strongmen just eat and lift all day or is that how they normally are?
Strongmen have a specific training and nutrition regimen to excel in their sport like athletes in other areas. While they may be eating and lifting weights all day long, their daily activities are often highly structured, like Training, Nutrition, Recovery, Event-Specific Training ect.