• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

can you chew animal pak???

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant swallow pills for shit does it make a difference if i chew em up???

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes it makes a difference.. dont chew them, it takes away the time release off the pills.. try filling your mouth with some water first then add the pills.. that helps me because i hate taking pills as well..

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As Serb said below, but also.. .would you really want to??? :ugh:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or if you absolutly must, take a bite of some food and then before you swallow, pop in the pills and just swallow with the food. Makes it easier if you can't dry swallow or swallow with water.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I couldn't even imagine trying to chew those pills. They're hard as rocks and the taste would probably make you gag.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I couldn't even imagine trying to chew those pills. They're hard as rocks and the taste would probably make you gag.

If they taste anything like they smell then yeah... I just hold my breath and take the whole baggie at once.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is animal pack eve nworth buying? I heard as much water you drink you still piss out yellow because the body doesn't need that much vitamins at one time.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha it aint that bad i mean i can swallow most of them but what i used to do before is chew em up and swallow with orange juice you dont taste anything but fuck it what ima do now is swallow the big ones first so they get easier as i go.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha it aint that bad i mean i can swallow most of them but what i used to do before is chew em up and swallow with orange juice you dont taste anything but fuck it what ima do now is swallow the big ones first so they get easier as i go.

i used to have a real issue with swallowing large pills but when you take enough you will get used to it, pretend nothing is in your mouth and just take a swig of whatever drink you choose.. if you tend to focus on the pill in your mouth it will hit your gag reflex and most likely you wont swallow it properly.. good luck bud.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Is animal pack eve nworth buying? I heard as much water you drink you still piss out yellow because the body doesn't need that much vitamins at one time.
the bright yellow/greenish pee is due to the high amount of riboflavin (vitamin B2). if you're body gets more than it needs, it gets excreted in your urine.

that happens with most multivitamins.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bangbang

bangbang

I tried the Animal Pak but didn't really noticed much. I kind of think it's an over priced multi with some enzymes in them. They are big ass horse pills. I took them while I was in class and my classmates gave me so much crap for the smell lol. They made my pockets stink. Anyways, the Opti-Men by Optimum Nutrition is pretty good. It comes in three servings to equal one amount of vitamins so that might help with absorption.

ruel

ruel

animal pak is one good stuff! recommended for all athletes!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So its not just everything else what gets excreted in your urine just b2.. Sounds ok to me.