• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canadian Election

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair enough.

Of course you can still complain, free speech is something ardently support. I just figure that voting at least exercises your rights and lets the government know that young people do vote. That way they can cater to our issues.

I don't really support any of the candidates in my area, and I certainly don't wish to support either harper or dion, but I do want my voice heard.

Or I guess we could just stage some sort of coup, take the system over by force, become mad with power, be the evil we wished to destroy, then be self loathing and emo. Wait is that my plan or the plot from starwars episode 3? Guess Lucas and i spent the same amount of time on them.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Or I guess we could just stage some sort of coup, take the system over by force, become mad with power, be the evil we wished to destroy, then be self loathing and emo. Wait is that my plan or the plot from starwars episode 3? Guess Lucas and i spent the same amount of time on them.

This is much more effective, I wish we did this with the Ron Paul campaign

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fair enough.

Of course you can still complain, free speech is something ardently support. I just figure that voting at least exercises your rights and lets the government know that young people do vote. That way they can cater to our issues.

I don't really support any of the candidates in my area, and I certainly don't wish to support either harper or dion,but I do want my voice heard.

celine?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

fail-1.jpg

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Make it legal, tax it, make an limit of how much to sell (per pack, to person, etc) no 20 carton things etc,

you cant tax a plant that is so easy to grow because every one will start growing and not have to buy it ( mary does not need extra chems like cigs or Alcohol so no real point in manufaturing it so no way to regulate it) another reason it is not leaglized because you cant tax it

set up a law for underage sell (maybe worse than underage cigs?)
why make it worse then cigs. cigs kills millions of people a year how many does weed kill.. not enough studys on it to prove that its worse then cigs so why make charges worse

this is a good idea, besides taxing more on another item or "thing"
get something new out to tax, and keep everything balanced.
even if its legalized though, i still won't smoke it.

Just my two cents :wutyousay:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post Vic, they need to just legalize it and quit wasting tax dollars and creating/funding criminals.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just my two cents :wutyousay:

What you do is legalize it, give licenses to grow the stuff only to very select group of people who will mass produce it. Then on a mass produced scale the local dealer will not be able to price it competitively. Also if you can pick it up at a local convenience store or whatever why would you want to meet with a dealer? You are guaranteed safe and quality weed from the government.

Many dealers would not survive this. There would be some people who grow it at home, but not many. Its just easier to buy it at the store.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic how do you know so much about weed :carduindisguise

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What you do is legalize it, give licenses to grow the stuff only to very select group of people who will mass produce it. Then on a mass produced scale the local dealer will not be able to price it competitively. Also if you can pick it up at a local convenience store or whatever why would you want to meet with a dealer? You are guaranteed safe and quality weed from the government.

Many dealers would not survive this. There would be some people who grow it at home, but not many. Its just easier to buy it at the store.

x2

Amsterdam legalized it. People all over Holland toke up because it's accepted and seen as a social thing. IMO, if Canada legalized it, the quality of pot would go through the roof. I know that in Essex County, near where I live in Windsor, has one of the top 5 fertile soils in the world. Perfect conditions in the summer because of less traffic, rich in nutrients, etc. If it were more accepted everywhere, if not legalized, like in B.C., the legendary B.C. bud would pale in comparison to some of the shit that would come up everywhere. + If it were sold in convenicence stores, like cigs and cigars are, then taxed out the ass like cigs and cigars are on non-Reserve land, the Gov't would have more money than they know what to do with it. Gaurentee if that happens in my lifetime, inflation rates would drop faster than a fat kid in a swimming pool from local dealers. :carduindisguise

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
x2

Amsterdam legalized it. People all over Holland toke up because it's accepted and seen as a social thing. IMO, if Canada legalized it, the quality of pot would go through the roof. I know that in Essex County, near where I live in Windsor, has one of the top 5 fertile soils in the world. Perfect conditions in the summer because of less traffic, rich in nutrients, etc. If it were more accepted everywhere, if not legalized, like in B.C., the legendary B.C. bud would pale in comparison to some of the shit that would come up everywhere. + If it were sold in convenicence stores, like cigs and cigars are, then taxed out the ass like cigs and cigars are on non-Reserve land, the Gov't would have more money than they know what to do with it. Gaurentee if that happens in my lifetime, inflation rates would drop faster than a fat kid in a swimming pool from local dealers. :carduindisguise

Bro You have to look at a bigger picture this is how i see if a big country us or any other major player legalized it a big corporation would try to take over the cannabis business like (philip morris) the strains of weed would be a lot less potent due to gov. regulations and what not if it was leaglized. And it will also not be legal any time soon due to taking money away for major business clothing, cigs, beer, paper and etc. I do agree the war on drugs is really stupid but intill the gov stops regulating things the way the do Im happy with this plant being free as it is now...

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What you do is legalize it, give licenses to grow the stuff only to very select group of people who will mass produce it. Then on a mass produced scale the local dealer will not be able to price it competitively.
In that state of ca where I live they already do and in most case I hear that they are dealing or selling to pharmacys (or other dealers) at fucked up rates when you can grow your self for half the price. :wutyousay:

Also if you can pick it up at a local convenience store or whatever why would you want to meet with a dealer? You are guaranteed safe and quality weed from the government.

lol safe and quality look at what gov regulations have done to cigs and other substance made them more dangerous..

people would see how easy it is to grow for half the price and grow it them selfs. My problem is not against the dealer its the stupid laws they make You get more jail time for trafficing drugs then you get for murder :jerkoff1:

Just my two cents I dont do drugs :wutyousay:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im happy with this plant being free as it is now...

I undertstand everything but the quoted part.

You live in Cali right? I've got some friends from Cali and they say that Windsor prices are crazy low when compared. When some can argue that Cali weed is some of the best in the world, I would take the pepsi challenge with that CA dank any day of the week. It is ANYTHING but free. :coolguy:

Just to put it in perspective for those who don't smoke or know much about cannabis in general:
In California, they have dispenseries. Most weed in the dispenseries is around $20 for 1 gram of Mids (decent weed) and upwards of $30 per gram for some Dank (good weed). Here, a gram of dank costs $10 on average and about $5 for 1 gram of mids (of course you get better deals buying in bulk, but that's beside the point.)

Anyone heard of Salvia Divinorum? (sp?) It's a hallucenogenic plant that some headshops have licenses to sell. IMO, if that can be remain legalized, why not weed?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I undertstand everything but the quoted part.

You live in Cali right? I've got some friends from Cali and they say that Windsor prices are crazy low when compared. When some can argue that Cali weed is some of the best in the world, I would take the pepsi challenge with that CA dank any day of the week. It is ANYTHING but free. :coolguy:

I meant like no regulations etc...

Just to put it in perspective for those who don't smoke or know much about cannabis in general:
In California, they have dispenseries. Most weed in the dispenseries is around $20 for 1 gram of Mids (decent weed) and upwards of $30 per gram for some Dank (good weed). Here, a gram of dank costs $10 on average and about $5 for 1 gram of mids (of course you get better deals buying in bulk, but that's beside the point.)

Damn $10

Anyone heard of Salvia Divinorum? (sp?) It's a hallucenogenic plant that some headshops have licenses to sell. IMO, if that can be remain legalized, why not weed?

lopole** spelling kinda like pro hormones

:carduindisguise

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just my two cents I dont do drugs :wutyousay:

I am going to respectfully disagree with you Vic.

Show me the study where cigs have been made more dangerous by government regulations. I don't mean to be a dick, but I am relatively sure cigs have been made less dangerous.

It may be cheaper to grow yourself, but thats also true of vegetables and how many people grow their own tomatoes?

As for the price, its all about supply and demand, cigs are what 12 - 15 bucks a pack? Imagine getting even just 5 or 6 joints for that price (they company would probably sell more). Weed would be easier to grow than tobacco, and in mass produced quantities it would be cheap to sell.

Beefcake, you are right about Essex County (I currently in windsor, by the U), however the potency is an issue. People are always claiming that weed has no long term ill effects, the problem with that claim is that most of the long terms studies are based on subjects who have smoked the lower potency weed of yesteryear for long periods of time. The weed people of our parents age smoked in the 70's isn't even in the same league as the stuff thats out there today.

So before any legalization and taxation occurs a full study of the health effects should be undertaken. The effects of weed on an unborn child and on the development of children must be done. How much can you smoke before you can no longer drive, how do you do a roadside test for being too high?

There are a lot of questions to be answered before one can responsibly legalize it.

Vic i do agree about some of the penalties for drugs being a little extreme. Have a personal amount of weed on you should not send you to prison, a small fine or something (similar to speeding). Full time large scale dealers do need stiff penalties though due to the fact that their business often supports other criminal enterprises.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As for the price, its all about supply and demand, cigs are what 12 - 15 bucks a pack? Imagine getting even just 5 or 6 joints for that price (they company would probably sell more). Weed would be easier to grow than tobacco, and in mass produced quantities it would be cheap to sell.

Most cigs are around $7CAN - $8CAN per pack.
Also, if you've ever bought a pack of Captian Blacks, Black and Mild, or Colts then you know they only come in packs of 8.

Beefcake, you are right about Essex County (I currently in windsor, by the U), however the potency is an issue. People are always claiming that weed has no long term ill effects, the problem with that claim is that most of the long terms studies are based on subjects who have smoked the lower potency weed of yesteryear for long periods of time. The weed people of our parents age smoked in the 70's isn't even in the same league as the stuff thats out there today.

Oh shit, I'm always down by the U. I live near Erie St. But if you ever eat in the Harvey's down there, you've prob seen me.

And yeah, I agree 100% with what you've said. In the 60's and 70's, weed was exactly that. Weeds. Compared to now, when it really is borderline drug (technically, it's just a plant). Like Katt Williams says:

By-the-by, here's the Wikipedia link to Salvia Divinorum:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just have to wait another year-year and a half for another election.....

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Show me the study where cigs have been made more dangerous by government regulations. I don't mean to be a dick, but I am relatively sure cigs have been made less dangerous.

It may be cheaper to grow yourself, but thats also true of vegetables and how many people grow their own tomatoes?

So before any legalization and taxation occurs a full study of the health effects should be undertaken. The effects of weed on an unborn child and on the development of children must be done. How much can you smoke before you can no longer drive, how do you do a roadside test for being too high?

There are a lot of questions to be answered before one can responsibly legalize it.

Vic i do agree about some of the penalties for drugs being a little extreme. Have a personal amount of weed on you should not send you to prison, a small fine or something (similar to speeding). Full time large scale dealers do need stiff penalties though due to the fact that their business often supports other criminal enterprises.

I do agree with some of your post bro but ive been busy and home work I will answer back today or tom damn home work :(

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

hmm so you telling you believe Tobacco alone is more dangerous with out all these extra additives tobacco companies have added to them.
Tobacco companies reporting this information were:

American Tobacco Company
Brown and Williamson
Liggett Group, Inc.
Philip Morris Inc.
R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company

While these ingredients are approved as additives for foods, they were not tested by burning them, and it is the burning of many of these substances which changes their properties, often for the worse. Over 4000 chemical compounds are created by burning a cigarette, many of which are toxic and/or carcinogenic. Carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, hydrogen cyanide and ammonia are all present in cigarette smoke. Forty-three known carcinogens are in mainstream smoke, sidestream smoke, or both.

It's chilling to think about not only how smokers poison themselves, but what others are exposed to by breathing in the secondhand smoke. The next time you're missing your old buddy, the cigarette, take a good long look at this list and see them for what they are: a delivery system for toxic chemicals and carcinogens.

Cigarettes offer people only a multitude of smoking-related diseases and ultimately death.

The List

* Acetanisole
* Acetic Acid
* Acetoin
* Acetophenone
* 6-Acetoxydihydrotheaspirane
* 2-Acetyl-3- Ethylpyrazine
* 2-Acetyl-5-Methylfuran
* Acetylpyrazine
* 2-Acetylpyridine
* 3-Acetylpyridine
* 2-Acetylthiazole
* Aconitic Acid
* dl-Alanine
* Alfalfa Extract
* Allspice Extract,Oleoresin, and Oil
* Allyl Hexanoate
* Allyl Ionone
* Almond Bitter Oil
* Ambergris Tincture
* Ammonia
* Ammonium Bicarbonate
* Ammonium Hydroxide
* Ammonium Phosphate Dibasic
* Ammonium Sulfide
* Amyl Alcohol
* Amyl Butyrate
* Amyl Formate
* Amyl Octanoate
* alpha-Amylcinnamaldehyde
* Amyris Oil
* trans-Anethole
* Angelica Root Extract, Oil and Seed Oil
* Anise
* Anise Star, Extract and Oils
* Anisyl Acetate
* Anisyl Alcohol
* Anisyl Formate
* Anisyl Phenylacetate
* Apple Juice Concentrate, Extract, and Skins
* Apricot Extract and Juice Concentrate
* 1-Arginine
* Asafetida Fluid Extract And Oil
* Ascorbic Acid
* 1-Asparagine Monohydrate
* 1-Aspartic Acid
* Balsam Peru and Oil
* Basil Oil
* Bay Leaf, Oil and Sweet Oil
* Beeswax White
* Beet Juice Concentrate
* Benzaldehyde
* Benzaldehyde Glyceryl Acetal
* Benzoic Acid, Benzoin
* Benzoin Resin
* Benzophenone
* Benzyl Alcohol
* Benzyl Benzoate
* Benzyl Butyrate
* Benzyl Cinnamate
* Benzyl Propionate
* Benzyl Salicylate
* Bergamot Oil
* Bisabolene
* Black Currant Buds Absolute
* Borneol
* Bornyl Acetate
* Buchu Leaf Oil
* 1,3-Butanediol
* 2,3-Butanedione
* 1-Butanol
* 2-Butanone
* 4(2-Butenylidene)-3,5,5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One
* Butter, Butter Esters, and Butter Oil
* Butyl Acetate
* Butyl Butyrate
* Butyl Butyryl Lactate
* Butyl Isovalerate
* Butyl Phenylacetate
* Butyl Undecylenate
* 3-Butylidenephthalide
* Butyric Acid]
* Cadinene
* Caffeine
* Calcium Carbonate
* Camphene
* Cananga Oil
* Capsicum Oleoresin
* Caramel Color
* Caraway Oil
* Carbon Dioxide
* Cardamom Oleoresin, Extract, Seed Oil, and Powder
* Carob Bean and Extract
* beta-Carotene
* Carrot Oil
* Carvacrol
* 4-Carvomenthenol
* 1-Carvone
* beta-Caryophyllene
* beta-Caryophyllene Oxide
* Cascarilla Oil and Bark Extract
* Cassia Bark Oil
* Cassie Absolute and Oil
* Castoreum Extract, Tincture and Absolute
* Cedar Leaf Oil
* Cedarwood Oil Terpenes and Virginiana
* Cedrol
* Celery Seed Extract, Solid, Oil, And Oleoresin
* Cellulose Fiber
* Chamomile Flower Oil And Extract
* Chicory Extract
* Chocolate
* Cinnamaldehyde
* Cinnamic Acid
* Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Bark Oil, and Extract
* Cinnamyl Acetate
* Cinnamyl Alcohol
* Cinnamyl Cinnamate
* Cinnamyl Isovalerate
* Cinnamyl Propionate
* Citral
* Citric Acid
* Citronella Oil
* dl-Citronellol
* Citronellyl Butyrate
* itronellyl Isobutyrate
* Civet Absolute
* Clary Oil
* Clover Tops, Red Solid Extract
* Cocoa
* Cocoa Shells, Extract, Distillate And Powder
* Coconut Oil
* Coffee
* Cognac White and Green Oil
* Copaiba Oil
* Coriander Extract and Oil
* Corn Oil
* Corn Silk
* Costus Root Oil
* Cubeb Oil
* Cuminaldehyde
* para-Cymene
* 1-Cysteine
* Dandelion Root Solid Extract
* Davana Oil
* 2-trans, 4-trans-Decadienal
* delta-Decalactone
* gamma-Decalactone
* Decanal
* Decanoic Acid
* 1-Decanol
* 2-Decenal
* Dehydromenthofurolactone
* Diethyl Malonate
* Diethyl Sebacate
* 2,3-Diethylpyrazine
* Dihydro Anethole
* 5,7-Dihydro-2-Methylthieno(3,4-D) Pyrimidine
* Dill Seed Oil and Extract
* meta-Dimethoxybenzene
* para-Dimethoxybenzene
* 2,6-Dimethoxyphenol
* Dimethyl Succinate
* 3,4-Dimethyl-1,2 Cyclopentanedione
* 3,5- Dimethyl-1,2-Cyclopentanedione
* 3,7-Dimethyl-1,3,6-Octatriene
* 4,5-Dimethyl-3-Hydroxy-2,5-Dihydrofuran-2-One
* 6,10-Dimethyl-5,9-Undecadien-2-One
* 3,7-Dimethyl-6-Octenoic Acid
* 2,4 Dimethylacetophenone
* alpha,para-Dimethylbenzyl Alcohol
* alpha,alpha-Dimethylphenethyl Acetate
* alpha,alpha Dimethylphenethyl Butyrate
* 2,3-Dimethylpyrazine
* 2,5-Dimethylpyrazine
* 2,6-Dimethylpyrazine
* Dimethyltetrahydrobenzofuranone
* delta-Dodecalactone
* gamma-Dodecalactone
* para-Ethoxybenzaldehyde
* Ethyl 10-Undecenoate
* Ethyl 2-Methylbutyrate
* Ethyl Acetate
* Ethyl Acetoacetate
* Ethyl Alcohol
* Ethyl Benzoate
* Ethyl Butyrate
* Ethyl Cinnamate
* Ethyl Decanoate
* Ethyl Fenchol
* Ethyl Furoate
* Ethyl Heptanoate
* Ethyl Hexanoate
* Ethyl Isovalerate
* Ethyl Lactate
* Ethyl Laurate
* Ethyl Levulinate
* Ethyl Maltol
* Ethyl Methyl Phenylglycidate
* Ethyl Myristate
* Ethyl Nonanoate
* Ethyl Octadecanoate
* Ethyl Octanoate
* Ethyl Oleate
* Ethyl Palmitate
* Ethyl Phenylacetate
* Ethyl Propionate
* Ethyl Salicylate
* Ethyl trans-2-Butenoate
* Ethyl Valerate
* Ethyl Vanillin
* 2-Ethyl (or Methyl)-(3,5 and 6)-Methoxypyrazine
* 2-Ethyl-1-Hexanol, 3-Ethyl -2 -Hydroxy-2-Cyclopenten-1-One
* 2-Ethyl-3, (5 or 6)-Dimethylpyrazine
* 5-Ethyl-3-Hydroxy-4-Methyl-2(5H)-Furanone
* 2-Ethyl-3-Methylpyrazine
* 4-Ethylbenzaldehyde
* 4-Ethylguaiacol
* para-Ethylphenol
* 3-Ethylpyridine
* Eucalyptol
* Farnesol
* D-Fenchone
* Fennel Sweet Oil
* Fenugreek, Extract, Resin, and Absolute
* Fig Juice Concentrate
* Food Starch Modified
* Furfuryl Mercaptan
* 4-(2-Furyl)-3-Buten-2-One
* Galbanum Oil
* Genet Absolute
* Gentian Root Extract
* Geraniol
* Geranium Rose Oil
* Geranyl Acetate
* Geranyl Butyrate
* Geranyl Formate
* Geranyl Isovalerate
* Geranyl Phenylacetate
* Ginger Oil and Oleoresin
* 1-Glutamic Acid
* 1-Glutamine
* Glycerol
* Glycyrrhizin Ammoniated
* Grape Juice Concentrate
* Guaiac Wood Oil
* Guaiacol
* Guar Gum
* 2,4-Heptadienal
* gamma-Heptalactone
* Heptanoic Acid
* 2-Heptanone
* 3-Hepten-2-One
* 2-Hepten-4-One
* 4-Heptenal
* trans -2-Heptenal
* Heptyl Acetate
* omega-6-Hexadecenlactone
* gamma-Hexalactone
* Hexanal
* Hexanoic Acid
* 2-Hexen-1-Ol
* 3-Hexen-1-Ol
* cis-3-Hexen-1-Yl Acetate
* 2-Hexenal

* 3-Hexenoic Acid
* trans-2-Hexenoic Acid
* cis-3-Hexenyl Formate
* Hexyl 2-Methylbutyrate
* Hexyl Acetate
* Hexyl Alcohol
* Hexyl Phenylacetate
* 1-Histidine
* Honey
* Hops Oil
* Hydrolyzed Milk Solids
* Hydrolyzed Plant Proteins
* 5-Hydroxy-2,4-Decadienoic Acid delta- Lactone
* 4-Hydroxy-2,5-Dimethyl-3(2H)-Furanone
* 2-Hydroxy-3,5,5-Trimethyl-2-Cyclohexen-1-One
* 4-Hydroxy -3-Pentenoic Acid Lactone
* 2-Hydroxy-4-Methylbenzaldehyde
* 4-Hydroxybutanoic Acid Lactone
* Hydroxycitronellal
* 6-Hydroxydihydrotheaspirane
* 4-(para-Hydroxyphenyl)-2-Butanone
* Hyssop Oil
* Immortelle Absolute and Extract
* alpha-Ionone
* beta-Ionone
* alpha-Irone
* Isoamyl Acetate
* Isoamyl Benzoate
* Isoamyl Butyrate
* Isoamyl Cinnamate
* Isoamyl Formate, Isoamyl Hexanoate
* Isoamyl Isovalerate
* Isoamyl Octanoate
* Isoamyl Phenylacetate
* Isobornyl Acetate
* Isobutyl Acetate
* Isobutyl Alcohol
* Isobutyl Cinnamate
* Isobutyl Phenylacetate
* Isobutyl Salicylate
* 2-Isobutyl-3-Methoxypyrazine
* alpha-Isobutylphenethyl Alcohol
* Isobutyraldehyde
* Isobutyric Acid
* d,l-Isoleucine
* alpha-Isomethylionone
* 2-Isopropylphenol
* Isovaleric Acid
* Jasmine Absolute, Concrete and Oil
* Kola Nut Extract
* Labdanum Absolute and Oleoresin
* Lactic Acid
* Lauric Acid
* Lauric Aldehyde
* Lavandin Oil
* Lavender Oil
* Lemon Oil and Extract
* Lemongrass Oil
* 1-Leucine
* Levulinic Acid
* Licorice Root, Fluid, Extract and Powder
* Lime Oil
* Linalool
* Linalool Oxide
* Linalyl Acetate
* Linden Flowers
* Lovage Oil And Extract
* 1-Lysine]
* Mace Powder, Extract and Oil
* Magnesium Carbonate
* Malic Acid
* Malt and Malt Extract
* Maltodextrin
* Maltol
* Maltyl Isobutyrate
* Mandarin Oil
* Maple Syrup and Concentrate
* Mate Leaf, Absolute and Oil
* para-Mentha-8-Thiol-3-One
* Menthol
* Menthone
* Menthyl Acetate
* dl-Methionine
* Methoprene
* 2-Methoxy-4-Methylphenol
* 2-Methoxy-4-Vinylphenol
* para-Methoxybenzaldehyde
* 1-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-1-Penten-3-One
* 4-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Butanone
* 1-(para-Methoxyphenyl)-2-Propanone
* Methoxypyrazine
* Methyl 2-Furoate
* Methyl 2-Octynoate
* Methyl 2-Pyrrolyl Ketone
* Methyl Anisate
* Methyl Anthranilate
* Methyl Benzoate
* Methyl Cinnamate
* Methyl Dihydrojasmonate
* Methyl Ester of Rosin, Partially Hydrogenated
* Methyl Isovalerate
* Methyl Linoleate (48%)
* Methyl Linolenate (52%) Mixture
* Methyl Naphthyl Ketone
* Methyl Nicotinate
* Methyl Phenylacetate
* Methyl Salicylate
* Methyl Sulfide
* 3-Methyl-1-Cyclopentadecanone
* 4-Methyl-1-Phenyl-2-Pentanone
* 5-Methyl-2-Phenyl-2-Hexenal
* 5-Methyl-2-Thiophenecarboxaldehyde
* 6-Methyl-3,-5-Heptadien-2-One
* 2-Methyl-3-(para-Isopropylphenyl) Propionaldehyde
* 5-Methyl-3-Hexen-2-One
* 1-Methyl-3Methoxy-4-Isopropylbenzene
* 4-Methyl-3-Pentene-2-One
* 2-Methyl-4-Phenylbutyraldehyde
* 6-Methyl-5-Hepten-2-One
* 4-Methyl-5-Thiazoleethanol
* 4-Methyl-5-Vinylthiazole
* Methyl-alpha-Ionone
* Methyl-trans-2-Butenoic Acid
* 4-Methylacetophenone
* para-Methylanisole
* alpha-Methylbenzyl Acetate
* alpha-Methylbenzyl Alcohol
* 2-Methylbutyraldehyde
* 3-Methylbutyraldehyde
* 2-Methylbutyric Acid
* alpha-Methylcinnamaldehyde
* Methylcyclopentenolone
* 2-Methylheptanoic Acid
* 2-Methylhexanoic Acid
* 3-Methylpentanoic Acid
* 4-Methylpentanoic Acid
* 2-Methylpyrazine
* 5-Methylquinoxaline
* 2-Methyltetrahydrofuran-3-One
* (Methylthio)Methylpyrazine (Mixture Of Isomers)
* 3-Methylthiopropionaldehyde
* Methyl 3-Methylthiopropionate
* 2-Methylvaleric Acid
* Mimosa Absolute and Extract
* Molasses Extract and Tincture
* Mountain Maple Solid Extract
* Mullein Flowers
* Myristaldehyde
* Myristic Acid
* Myrrh Oil
* beta-Napthyl Ethyl Ether
* Nerol
* Neroli Bigarde Oil
* Nerolidol
* Nona-2-trans,6-cis-Dienal
* 2,6-Nonadien-1-Ol
* gamma-Nonalactone
* Nonanal
* Nonanoic Acid
* Nonanone
* trans-2-Nonen-1-Ol
* 2-Nonenal
* Nonyl Acetate
* Nutmeg Powder and Oil
* Oak Chips Extract and Oil
* Oak Moss Absolute
* 9,12-Octadecadienoic Acid (48%) And 9,12,15-Octadecatrienoic Acid (52%)
* delta-Octalactone
* gamma-Octalactone
* Octanal
* Octanoic Acid
* 1-Octanol
* 2-Octanone
* 3-Octen-2-One
* 1-Octen-3-Ol
* 1-Octen-3-Yl Acetate
* 2-Octenal
* Octyl Isobutyrate
* Oleic Acid
* Olibanum Oil
* Opoponax Oil And Gum
* Orange Blossoms Water, Absolute, and Leaf Absolute
* Orange Oil and Extract
* Origanum Oil
* Orris Concrete Oil and Root Extract
* Palmarosa Oil
* Palmitic Acid
* Parsley Seed Oil
* Patchouli Oil
* omega-Pentadecalactone
* 2,3-Pentanedione
* 2-Pentanone
* 4-Pentenoic Acid
* 2-Pentylpyridine
* Pepper Oil, Black And White
* Peppermint Oil
* Peruvian (Bois De Rose) Oil
* Petitgrain Absolute, Mandarin Oil and Terpeneless Oil
* alpha-Phellandrene
* 2-Phenenthyl Acetate
* Phenenthyl Alcohol
* Phenethyl Butyrate
* Phenethyl Cinnamate
* Phenethyl Isobutyrate
* Phenethyl Isovalerate
* Phenethyl Phenylacetate
* Phenethyl Salicylate
* 1-Phenyl-1-Propanol
* 3-Phenyl-1-Propanol
* 2-Phenyl-2-Butenal
* 4-Phenyl-3-Buten-2-Ol
* 4-Phenyl-3-Buten-2-One
* Phenylacetaldehyde
* Phenylacetic Acid
* 1-Phenylalanine
* 3-Phenylpropionaldehyde
* 3-Phenylpropionic Acid
* 3-Phenylpropyl Acetate
* 3-Phenylpropyl Cinnamate
* 2-(3-Phenylpropyl)Tetrahydrofuran
* Phosphoric Acid
* Pimenta Leaf Oil
* Pine Needle Oil, Pine Oil, Scotch
* Pineapple Juice Concentrate
* alpha-Pinene, beta-Pinene
* D-Piperitone
* Piperonal
* Pipsissewa Leaf Extract
* Plum Juice
* Potassium Sorbate
* 1-Proline
* Propenylguaethol
* Propionic Acid
* Propyl Acetate
* Propyl para-Hydroxybenzoate
* Propylene Glycol
* 3-Propylidenephthalide
* Prune Juice and Concentrate
* Pyridine
* Pyroligneous Acid And Extract
* Pyrrole
* Pyruvic Acid
* Raisin Juice Concentrate
* Rhodinol
* Rose Absolute and Oil
* Rosemary Oil
* Rum
* Rum Ether
* Rye Extract
* Sage, Sage Oil, and Sage Oleoresin
* Salicylaldehyde
* Sandalwood Oil, Yellow
* Sclareolide
* Skatole
* Smoke Flavor
* Snakeroot Oil
* Sodium Acetate
* Sodium Benzoate
* Sodium Bicarbonate
* Sodium Carbonate
* Sodium Chloride
* Sodium Citrate
* Sodium Hydroxide
* Solanone
* Spearmint Oil
* Styrax Extract, Gum and Oil
* Sucrose Octaacetate
* Sugar Alcohols
* Sugars
* Tagetes Oil
* Tannic Acid
* Tartaric Acid
* Tea Leaf and Absolute
* alpha-Terpineol
* Terpinolene
* Terpinyl Acetate
* 5,6,7,8-Tetrahydroquinoxaline
* 1,5,5,9-Tetramethyl-13-Oxatricyclo(8.3.0.0(4,9))Tridecane
* 2,3,4,5, and 3,4,5,6-Tetramethylethyl-Cyclohexanone
* 2,3,5,6-Tetramethylpyrazine
* Thiamine Hydrochloride
* Thiazole
* 1-Threonine
* Thyme Oil, White and Red
* Thymol
* Tobacco Extracts
* Tochopherols (mixed)
* Tolu Balsam Gum and Extract
* Tolualdehydes
* para-Tolyl 3-Methylbutyrate
* para-Tolyl Acetaldehyde
* para-Tolyl Acetate
* para-Tolyl Isobutyrate
* para-Tolyl Phenylacetate
* Triacetin
* 2-Tridecanone
* 2-Tridecenal
* Triethyl Citrate
* 3,5,5-Trimethyl -1-Hexanol
* para,alpha,alpha-Trimethylbenzyl Alcohol
* 4-(2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohex-1-Enyl)But-2-En-4-One
* 2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohex-2-Ene-1,4-Dione
* 2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohexa-1,3-Dienyl Methan
* 4-(2,6,6-Trimethylcyclohexa-1,3-Dienyl)But-2-En-4-One
* 2,2,6-Trimethylcyclohexanone
* 2,3,5-Trimethylpyrazine
* 1-Tyrosine
* delta-Undercalactone
* gamma-Undecalactone
* Undecanal
* 2-Undecanone, 1
* 0-Undecenal
* Urea
* Valencene
* Valeraldehyde
* Valerian Root Extract, Oil and Powder
* Valeric Acid
* gamma-Valerolactone
* Valine
* Vanilla Extract And Oleoresin
* Vanillin
* Veratraldehyde
* Vetiver Oil
* Vinegar
* Violet Leaf Absolute
* Walnut Hull Extract
* Water
* Wheat Extract And Flour
* Wild Cherry Bark Extract
* Wine and Wine Sherry
* Xanthan Gum
* 3,4-Xylenol
* Yeast
I dont know what half the stuff in their but I am sure weed and rolling paper alone would be alot safer then smoking cigs...

how many people have plants in thier house it would be as easy to maintain as house plant well as long as they dont go in to hydroponic and what not even then its only one plant that does not take to long to grow unlike vegetables witch takes a while to harvest.

[COLOR="Red"the potency of the plant would be screwed and alot more additives would be add(to keep it from drying up and what not) if produced in a mass scale. [/COLOR]

So before any legalization and taxation occurs a full study of the health effects should be undertaken. The effects of weed on an unborn child and on the development of children must be done.
[COLOR="Red"]lol all they would do is put a warning on them like they do with cigs and lead products atleast here in the us I dont know about c.a.[/COLOR]

How much can you smoke before you can no longer drive, how do you do a roadside test for being too high?
Like with alcohol or Opioids there is no true way to see because there is diff torlence levels for every one like Beef would need more weed to be impaired to drive then a first time smoker

Vic i do agree about some of the penalties for drugs being a little extreme. Have a personal amount of weed on you should not send you to prison, a small fine or something (similar to speeding). Full time large scale dealers do need stiff penalties though due to the fact that their business often supports other criminal enterprises. I agree Bro

Just my to cents bro...
(Sorry if I ever seem like a prick in any of my post bro)

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just my to cents bro...
(Sorry if I ever seem like a prick in any of my post bro)

Nah man, you come off pretty well. I enjoy a good debate, and you have given me one.

Bump for the list of chemicals there. I don't believe the tobacco is dangerous, the shit in them is without a doubt the problem. Sorry if i gave off that impression.

However the cigarette industry would be on a different playing field entirely than the weed industry. Alcohol and Cig companies are so large and established with such powerful lobbies thats why they can get away with such harmful products.

You're right additives might be added, but again now that the people are much more aware of additives it could possibly be legislated that no external chemicals could be added. There is a range of possibilities there.

Anyways, if the government were smart they would just make a strict license for production and go about it that way and collect some taxes.