• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At least there has been development with the ongoing case. Both DAZN and Golden Boy have been asked to present the contracts to the court before October 26.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They need to keeps things moving so that Canelo can get back to the ring.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was 3 fights into an 11 fight contract, and they screwed him.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was 3 fights into an 11 fight contract, and they screwed him.

He was not even half way through his contract? That is a damn shame.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still can't believe it. He signed a contract worth $365M, and all he had to do is give them 11 fights. I would have retired after that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I still can't believe it. He signed a contract worth $365M, and all he had to do is give them 11 fights. I would have retired after that.

I think that is partly why they don't want to pay him. They think that Canelo is going to retire after getting the money.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I think that is partly why they don't want to pay him. They think that Canelo is going to retire after getting the money.

They should let Canelo fulfill the terms of the contract. Finish all 11 fights and then pay him. There is always going to be another bad-ass fighter. It is not like you are going to run out of boxers.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

They should let Canelo fulfill the terms of the contract. Finish all 11 fights and then pay him. There is always going to be another bad-ass fighter. It is not like you are going to run out of boxers.

That is what I was thinking. Pay the guy and let him give you the fights that are worth it. Holding him hostage will only worsen things.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a feeling this case is going to be solved very soon. Canelo will be celebrating the holidays a happy guy.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a feeling this case is going to be solved very soon. Canelo will be celebrating the holidays a happy guy.

That is my hope as well.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder what will happen to Canelo if he doesn't get paid this year. Are they going to bring 2020's shit into next year?

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wonder what will happen to Canelo if he doesn't get paid this year. Are they going to bring 2020's shit into next year?
I have a feeling Canelo is going to get justice before 2021.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a feeling Canelo is going to get justice before 2021.

A couple of weeks to 2021 and we are still waiting. I really hope Canelo doesn't get to deal with this in 2021.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm praying for Canelo's success.

Last edited:
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is sad but it looks like Canelo has no choice but chill, wait and see if things go his way before the year ends.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is sad but it looks like Canelo has no choice but chill, wait and see if things go his way before the year ends.

Well, that is only a few weeks away. All we have to do is wait fora few weeks.