• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Caption Kai Greene

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
I'm at a complete loss for words.
 

Attachments

  • kaied.jpg
    kaied.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,517
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
It's just a dude doing a handstand and he is not the first one to do so on a stage.

LOL that's not a very funny caption.






No one else thinks Kai doing the splits while standing on his head and making a face is funny?


:e5dunno:
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
i like him doing little things like this in his routines. makes for more interesting posing. as long as he doesn't start the stripper bs then it's all good.
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
no..this has no meaning to posing at all..wtf

Also I remember seeing someone say that he might be Palumboing himself. I hate to say it but I can almost see it somewhere down the road. His back already looks like Palumbo's from the front. Thats just me though.
 
gv0861

gv0861

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 25, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
It's just a dude doing a handstand and he is not the first one to do so on a stage.
Uh,yeah he is not the first to do a headstand , but it's the move that comes right after the headstand that would leave anyone speechless:ughnoes:
 
Blond Bomber

Blond Bomber

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 23, 2006
Messages
32
Points
6
"If you think this is cool, wait till you see what I can do with a grapefruit"
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
"this is how i normally position myself before Chesti makes penetration"
 
S

Slabbefusk

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
29
Points
6
"Betcha' can't do this!"
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
"This position helps with my astma!"
 

Similar threads

fdelval
Replies
14
Views
6K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
fdelval
Replies
7
Views
4K
Robcardu
Robcardu
dilatedmuscle
Replies
3
Views
2K
Natzo
Natzo
l12l21l2012l
Replies
9
Views
4K
sexnews
sexnews
Top