• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclepay.com

Caption this Jay Cutler pic

Mr.Olympia 2008

100_2006_wm-1.jpg

BigENYC

Looks like the guy next to Jay is thinking - "Shit I hope he doesn't come for my food next." LOL

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy looking next to Jay: "I cant believe he was on top all night!"

Jay: "Man am I hungover... my wife sure did feel tighter and hairier than the last time I remember..... hmmm.... why is that guy looking at me like that?"

:keke:

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy looking next to Jay: "I cant believe he was on top all night!"

Jay: "Man am I hungover... my wife sure did feel tighter and hairier than the last time I remember..... hmmm.... why is that guy looking at me like that?"

:keke:

Haha thats about what I would have said
:bowroflarms:

BigNasty99

jay NEVER has one visible vein or striation. i cant believe he is our champ and you wonder why markus ruhl retired. politics in this sport is unreal. Go Victor!!!!!!

skid9832004

Guy: ooo my god i think i slipped a disk last night wit you,i cant even sit up Jay.......

Jay: Thats that mucletech bitch!

big_duuude

The real pic!

1002006wmkopierauw4-1.jpg
Well, ... you know .... it's like this.
Branch likes to hunt down wild boar .... ME!
I like to hunt down, gut and barbeque skinny Mexicans that can't finish one lousy meal !

With no hair Jay looks retarded that "shaved for the op" or "execution" look a bit like Lincoln Burrows in Prison Break.