• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Caption This Picture!!!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Oqytdi 1


" My gut is bigger though "
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Derek Anthony is probably the biggest douche bag on teh Internet.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
"nothing up here!"
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
Which way to the "I broked my brain thinking to hard convention?"
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
"if only this gun was as big as my gut"



EDIT: I didnt realise DA said the same thing when i wrote this :keke:
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
"this is my new fucking haircut" (I know he has a hat but I can still see him saying that but meaning it)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
"greg kovacs is more aesthetic then me. emo :( "
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
"Read my cap beyaaaatch: UGLY MOFO"
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
dude that gut is out of control "a big gut? me? f**k you man, it's all in your head!!"
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
I'm compensating for my goofy fucking ears.
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
i tell you dude, put your cap in my head and i will fly

5cy2o5 1
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
"my body is better than %99.9 of the people that negatively critisized me, and i know it. and they know it too"
 

Similar threads

Big VIC
Replies
7
Views
4K
El Freako
El Freako
fdelval
Replies
14
Views
6K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
fdelval
Replies
7
Views
4K
Robcardu
Robcardu
dilatedmuscle
Replies
3
Views
2K
Natzo
Natzo
Top