• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Car bomb kills 30 in Iraq

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The surge is working!!!

Car Bomb Kills 30 in Iraq
By HAMID AHMED

BAGHDAD (AP) - Iraqi police say a car bomb that exploded in Baqouba killed at least 30 people and wounded dozens of others.

A police officer says the explosives-laden car was parked near a restaurant across the street from the courthouse and provincial government offices in the city center. It exploded just before noon, when the area is crowded with people visiting government offices and eating lunch at the restaurant.

The officer is in the Diyala provincial police command but spoke on condition of anonymity because he wasn't authorized to release the information.

He says the toll of 30 people killed could rise and that more than 40 people also were wounded in Tuesday's blast.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what surge?
pretty shocking stuff. amazing it dosnt happen in America and England

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh look, another one....

Police: Car Bombings Kill 44 in Iraq
By SINAN SALAHEDDIN

BAGHDAD (AP) - Iraqi police say at least 44 people have been killed in a car bombing in the former insurgent stronghold of Ramadi.

Police Lt. Col. Jubair al-Dulaimi says the attack occurred outside a kebab restaurant around lunchtime west of the city center.

Ramadi is the capital of Anbar province. The area has seen a sharp decline in violence in recent months as tribal leaders have joined forces with the Americans against al-Qaida in Iraq.

Al-Dulaimi says 14 other people were wounded in Tuesday's blast.

Police say a separate car bomb exploded in Baqouba and killed at least 30 people and wounded dozens of others.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I'd be interested to know how many suicide bombings there were when Saddam was the leader of Iraq, compared to now.

2e2nr76-1.jpg

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Less before, more now. It's truely sad just how this war is going, people fight over the real reason as to why we're there; either for oil, or to set the Iraqi's free. Either way, people are dieing in inhumane ways. Truely sad!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Muslims causing more terror

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was waiting for them to say Al-Qaida.

The ultimate boogeyman, along with Bin Laden.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's no denying that there are fanatics over in that region of the world, but theres no reason that American soldiers need to die with it... let alone just as fuel to the fire by being there.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We must annihilate Bin Laden.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
In the unlikely chance that he's even still alive....what would capturing him accomplish? would it stop terrorism? no. would it justify invading middle-eastern countries and murdering millions of innocent people. no.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will shut up those idiots out there who keep talking bout him, if we can prove hes dead etc
fine, i just get irritated of teens or others who keep saying if hes dead its over
im serious, i hear people talk bout this while at work
i'd enjoy slicing their ears off their head with my breader knife

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

he is more useful alive,helps the terrorism brainwashing.if the us wanted to kill him they would have done so.

sexnews i am not surprised that you live in south afrika...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will shut up those idiots out there who keep talking bout him, if we can prove hes dead etc
fine, i just get irritated of teens or others who keep saying if hes dead its over
im serious, i hear people talk bout this while at work
i'd enjoy slicing their ears off their head with my breader knife

He's dead, but it will never be proven.

Hypo, you gotta relax buddy.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah! The surge is working!.... oh wait....:uhoh2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.