• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Cardio after weight training. Need Help!!

M

mahrousd

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
56
Points
6
Hey guys I have a question that i've been thinking about. I'm currently 6'1 175 lbs and i'm trying to cut down on some body fat to get my abs showing and to look really lean but yet I still want to gain some muscle mass. Should I do my cardio right after my weight training or should I lift weights then right after have my PWO shake and then do my cardio a couple of hours later? Assuming that i'm in the weight room lifting hard for about 45 min.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
there's a topic with the same question debated.

pls use the search btton

it's a recent topic.
 

Similar threads

johngustilo25
Replies
0
Views
147
johngustilo25
johngustilo25
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
846
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
1K
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Hypocrisy86
Replies
14
Views
5K
faiz
faiz
Top