• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cardio vs Weight Lifting

Tiger Fitness

Tiger Fitness

People can do many different types of exercise to stay healthy and fit. Two of the most popular types of exercise are cardio and weight lifting. Both cardio and weight lifting have their benefits, but which is better for you?

Cardio, or cardiovascular exercise, is any aerobic activity that increases your heart rate. Cardio can help to improve your heart health, lung function, and overall fitness level. On the other hand, weightlifting is a type of strength training that uses weights to resist to build muscle. Weightlifting can help to improve your strength, bone density, and overall body composition.

So, which one is better for you? The answer may depend on your fitness goals. If you’re looking to improve your heart health or lose weight, cardio may be your best option.

Gadgithuku

Gadgithuku

I combine both weight lifting and cardio, ensuring that I enjoy the best of both. In this light, I lift for 3 days a week while I engage in cardio for 2 days. I would recommend combining the two, as cardio also plays a role in fine-tuning muscles. It also ensures that one remains flexible even as they gain muscles. Nevertheless, I always feel that cardio exercises are a bit more challenging than weights, and they typically leave me with a certain type of high.

Reactions: KaiGold