• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Careers

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Does your career affect your traing in a positive or negative way.
Sometines i feel like my physical work causes less energy and aggression after work while i train.
But i could see sitting all day at a desk having sone type of impact on spine stress.
I am a union carpenter and pushing screws threw metal all day burns me out.

What do you guys do, and how does it affect your training?

Message 1553788962511 20190121 105236 20180710 093711
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
truck driver so yeah it's hard.
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Crane friday 20190607 113956 20190607 113959 20190607 115021 HDR
 
A

aminoman

New member
Member
Joined
May 24, 2019
Messages
1
Points
1
I spend the vast majority of my day sitting on my ass behind a desk. I work long hours and it gets mentally exhausting for me. Typically, I wake up at 4am and have breakfast, then an hour later lift weights for about 1 1/2 hours. I then get ready and get to work around 8 or so. I don't get out of the office until around 8pm. By the time I get home I prepare my meals for the next day and then I'm ready to crash. I don't think my workout suffers because it is so early in the morning and I am eating good throughout the day. I'm also getting a quality 6hours of sleep. As soon as I lay my head down, I'm in dream land within minutes.
 
maj79

maj79

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
267
Points
18
Seeing lots of fellow construction workers in here
34a3e9cd711f875529f6187b5f99e707-1.jpg
15d8e54250a17772cd03363f16cfea67-1.jpg
 
B

bourehim

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Messages
33
Points
8
I spent half of my life in cconstruction, and let me tell you that it's only going to help stay fit and real and more aware of your body then any body else.
 
sweerie_banana

sweerie_banana

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
145
Points
18
I used to work in a hotel. It was so tiresome having to get all those orders ready. Coming back home my chores were still waiting for me. I just had a breakdown and I decided enough is enough. It's challenging now having to find work that I can do from the comfort of my own home, has been challenging but I still try to find what I desire to do. All I know is I don't want the long hours and little pay and backaches anymore. All the best mate.
 
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2020
Messages
303
Points
18
If you choose a career because you have passion to that job and not money or anything you will love it.No matter how hard it may be if you got passion you will be OK.I think kids should be taught that so they can be able to choose the correct career.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
I need to retire lol
 
Top