• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

cas haley.WOW

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
man, this guy has an amazing voice.


 
pretzeL

pretzeL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
148
Points
18
indeed he does!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
The guy is pretty talented but I'm most concerned by the fact that you watch that show in the first place. :uhoh2:
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
i thought it was a joke or something, until he started singing
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Nice cover of Sting/The police. Really good voice.
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
6
Views
3K
underbody
underbody
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
dilatedmuscle
Replies
11
Views
5K
Maxmonzter
Maxmonzter
Top