• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cat Abuser Caught

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Youtube Video Link of News Headline:

Lawton_An animal abuse story that has sparked outrage across the country has Comanche County Sheriff Kenny Stradley saying that two local boys are responsible. The teen was filmed beating and torturing a cat, and uploaded it to YouTube over the weekend. It was viewed about 30,000 times.

7News telephones rang of the hook, and Reporter Robert Richardson took a number of the calls. Viewers read that the abuse happened in Lawton, and YouTube deleted the video, along with the user's account on Sunday. Edited portions - featuring ‘Timmy' lead his camera operating friend inside a shower where a cat lay waiting for its fate.

The boy picked up the cat in what he called his ‘laboratory' and slammed it against the wall and floor before striking it with his fists.

Sheriff Kenny Stradley visited 7News to watch the video for the first time, and it put him almost at a loss for words. He did, however, say this : "This is not a good deal. It s just...I have a lot of feelings for animals, and so to see something like this really bothers me. There s no use in treating an animal like that," he said.

Internet observers along with information from popular websites such as YouTube, Reddit, Digg, Facebook and Myspace, came up with pictures posted by a teen in Lawton that related to parts of the video. That's when 7News and local authorities began receiving calls. "At this time, it appears that it is here in Lawton. We re just at the beginning of this, but it s looking like it is from Comanche County," said Stradley.

The horrifying day may be over for the cat, but it is just getting started for its abusers. "We'll put it together and take it to the D.A. It will be up to the D.A. whether or not he files charges or not. Our job is to put the investigation together as a case and take it to the DA and that's what we'll do," said Stradley.

Stradley says the teens responsible were released to their parents by the DA and they and their lawyer will meet with investigators to determine their fate on Tuesday. Dusty, the cat, is alive and was taken to a veterinarian where it will remain until the investigation is complete. Stradley says he also has received an email from PETA that alluded to three other videos - with more animal abuse - created by the same user.

The suspect cannot be reached at the address and phone numbers listed by some websites.

Sick twisted bastard, i really hate people who do such cruel acts towards animals :bball:

Last edited by a moderator:
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that is so FUCKED UP!! i would arrest those kids for animal abuse. i hate cats but i would never do something like that to a animal.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another serial killer in the making.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
put this fucking piece of trash in jail for as long as possible. scum. i'd love to have 1 minute with him and beat him within a hair of his life while the cat watched.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm with Duality on this one. Can you say "Hammer smashed Face" :bball:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
put this fucking piece of trash in jail for as long as possible. scum. i'd love to have 1 minute with him and beat him within a hair of his life while the cat watched.

Get in line bro, I'd get frank to stand by with a couple medic buddies to keep him alive for the session.

P

Pain

VIP
Lets see how much fun he has when a 6,5 400lb man treats him in jail. Theres no going lower than harming an animal for fun.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Errr...did you guys check out that link to his site???
He posts his address, contact details, and personal information(including a picture of the man who apparently sexually abused him).
Plus he claims to be a homosexual.

What he did was cruel...
But i swear that kid is going to be doing much worse in time to come :bitenails: :umwtf:

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Errr...did you guys check out that link to his site???
He posts his address, contact details, and personal information

Pain, Duality, skindef feel like going on a road trip?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
His contact info has leaked but it's not what's on the website I posted. There's actually a few addresses floating around and there's dispute over which is legitimate. Frankly, I couldn't care less. I'm pretty confident he'll get his.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
By the time I travel over to America, there won't be much left of him.

But you can play the bagpipes as they bury him in a shallow grave.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But you can play the bagpipes as they bury him in a shallow grave.

He doesn't deserve bagpipes, he heeds a death "Saw" Styled where he has to give up both hands and castration to live.

WillTheThrill

WillTheThrill

I'd smash his face into a car windsheild, and take his mother out to a nice seafood dinner, and NEVER call her again.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i would rip this motherfuckers apart give me 1 minute and you cant identify both of them not even there own parents :bball:

shit like that is fucked up, don't matter if its a rat a cat, dog or whatever you don't do shit like that!

god will give them the punishment they deserve