• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Celebrity Ripped Club: 8 Non-Athletes Who've Gotta Be On Steroids

frezzy

frezzy

Man, I can't believe how big dre got...Lookin good though

blessing

blessing

Dre was a friend of flex back in the day before the accident i dont know if they are still friends and all might be possible, could have got tips from ken but if Dre s getting all these rumours of using drugs how are drug free bodybuilders supposed to get their recognition?:disgust:it's high time people start appriciating the hard work people put in.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really don`t want to sound like a prick, but from a psychological point of view, the more inside a problem you are, the less likely you are to see it. What does this mean ?

That a bodybuilder will probably defend other people who make gains. And there is a huge chance those celebrities used steroids, yet the bodybuilder will defend them because he is within the eye of the tornado.

To assess the situation correctly, one must take a watching point of view, outside of the eye of the tornado if you will.

I will say this, somethings are just impossible. I am 18, my test levels are at it`s highest, I eat a shitload of proteins, workout a fucking lot. And I don`t look like Christian Bale, and he managed that under a year ?

Nope, not possible. There is a limit to human genetics and protein consumption. And it`s probably set at going from gulag prisoner to bodybuilder in less that 6 months.

Four years is more than enough to get great changes though, so I trust Dr. Dre... not too much, but I do. But less than a year ? That`s impossible, sorry guys :3

And if you don`t believe me, let`s make a bet. You spend 3 months starving, then 5 months training, let`s see if you change as much as he did ;)

Try to be objective, even if it affects your lifestyle.

V

vdawg

terry crews. the black actor

BONECRUSHER

BONECRUSHER

It does make a pathetic advertisement for steroid companies.

Savjav

Savjav

those pics of christian bale are just scary

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
danny bonaduche.. ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? seriosuly

high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
christian bale looks scary. :ughnoes: As for him taking steroids, i highly doubt that. At that low of a weight his metabolism would be slow as fuck from not eating and all he would have had to do is eat and he would put on weight like crazy. as for the others, i would say that the probability that they took steroids is much higher.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff