• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Cell-Tech!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
LMAO at the irony of u eating fructose PWO after your said in the chat fructose only replenishses liver glycogen and i disagreed.
Corn sugar is dextrose. Dextrose is glucose, it is not fructose.

And yes, fructose primarily replenishes liver glycogen.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
But why so much? and do you do this only in the offseason?
Because we train like real men. :gaysign:

If I have a lower volume/intensity workout, I may drop it down to 100 or less. But yes, when I'm trying to lose weight I keep it at about a maximum of 100 grams.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Because we train like real men. :gaysign:

If I have a lower volume/intensity workout, I may drop it down to 100 or less. But yes, when I'm trying to lose weight I keep it at about a maximum of 100 grams.

Yeah, that's what i thought, 150 grams while trying to lose some BF isnt a good idea, I usually do 75 grams of dextrose, thanx for clearing that up
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
:iorofl:

Its muscle tech's post work out drink

i was trying to find out what it actually is and all i find is "cold fusion anabolic halo is a window of anabolic state. Halo is the premier muscle builder that built master chief to travel to the halo and use evolved combat to take out the covenant! "

Im sure Turk is making massive gains because of it though :bitelip:
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
what is Halo, and what does it do?
Who is your daddy, and what does he do?

16basxz-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
i was trying to find out what it actually is and all i find is "cold fusion anabolic halo is a window of anabolic state. Halo is the premier muscle builder that built master chief to travel to the halo and use evolved combat to take out the covenant! "

Im sure Turk is making massive gains because of it though :bitelip:

There's nothing particularly wrong with MuscleTech products.

I take issue with their non-existent science due to their repeated claims of how much science they do. But they still make some decent products that are as good or better than most stuff out there. Of course they are relatively expensive for what they are.
 
H

Hane

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
204
Points
16
Ramp it up!
It's time to get hyped - Cell-Tech Hardcore Pro Series!


Hoping its not posted :D
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Cell-Tech Hardcore :turborun:

gain 10 lbs of muscle a month :D
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
2197% better than anything else!
 
cereal

cereal

Well-known member
Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
342
Points
18
erm.....:umwtf:

dat gonna blow up me biceps :rofl3:
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
This new product should be insane!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
"I used to be FAT, now i'm HUGE, thanks cell tech" hahaha! :rofl3:
 
X

Xiva

Banned
Joined
Oct 13, 2009
Messages
824
Points
16
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:


I coulodn't really find anything better do say :)
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
33
Views
18K
TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin
CoachCelestine
Replies
0
Views
384
CoachCelestine
CoachCelestine
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
380
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Top