• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Chatbox is down there

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
If you're wondering where the chatbox is, just scroll down on the main page.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
That's a lot of scrolling to do


:io:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice, this way the forum comes first and chat last. Like its supposed to be.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
That's a lot of scrolling to do


:io:

me not like.

chat box is a unique feature of this forum. new members should see it right away .
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Only problem i have with this is, it sucks when i try to use my mouse to get to top of chat, when its down at the bottom of the board. sometimes the whole page goes up instead of the chat box scroll on the side, so ****ing annoying.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Use the scroll bar.

me not like.

chat box is a unique feature of this forum. new members should see it right away .


Unique? Every other forum has a chat box. Its not unique, if anything, it takes away from the actual forum.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Use the scroll bar.




Unique? Every other forum has a chat box. Its not unique, if anything, it takes away from the actual forum.

ok. boss

but not the other forums I go to! that's what makes this forum special, it has a lot of good stuff including the chat.


I know where it is so.. fine.:thumbsup2:
 
Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 16, 2009
Messages
1,262
Points
38
I liked it better on top actually but that's me.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I like the move. Don't like Demo being back again hacking Big Vic in there.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I like the move. Don't like Demo being back again hacking Big Vic in there.

He didn't hack anyone, he is just making accounts that look like members names.
 

Similar threads

PumpChaser
Replies
2
Views
81
Amanda_R
Amanda_R
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
65
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
125
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Top