• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chavez Jr. calls out Govolkin

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let us just wait for the new year to kick off, before we can start judging these guys.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Let us just wait for the new year to kick off, before we can start judging these guys.
At least let's set our eyes on 2021 before we can start with the assumptions. Let us not jinx 2021.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am thankful I got to see 2021. Happy New Year guys.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2021 is going to be a year of blessings and good things because we are going to make it so by the help of our Father in Heaven.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2021 is going to be a year of blessings and good things because we are going to make it so by the help of our Father in Heaven.

Amen. I don't think anyone would want a repeat of what we went through in 2020.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The fucking bastards in the government would love to see a repeat of 2020. They get off on these kinds of things.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The fucking bastards in the government would love to see a repeat of 2020. They get off on these kinds of things.

We literally can't afford another 2020. People lost their jobs which lead to losing homes. There is no way in hell people are going to tolerate that kind of life again.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

We literally can't afford another 2020. People lost their jobs which lead to losing homes. There is no way in hell people are going to tolerate that kind of life again.

I know of people that went from riches to rags in less than a year. 2020 was no fucking joke!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is that a lot of people lost their jobs which lead to families breaking and what not. We don't need a repetition of this.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All I know is that a lot of people lost their jobs which lead to families breaking and what not. We don't need a repetition of this.

In Our Father's vocabulary, there is no repetition or vain. 2021 is going to be different. Whether good or bad, it depends on us.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

In Our Father's vocabulary, there is no repetition or vain. 2021 is going to be different. Whether good or bad, it depends on us.

"No repetition or vain", I love that.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Repetition" should be Chavez's middle name because be repeatingly keeps losing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a new year with new things. If I was in Chavez's position, I would make sure that everything I did in 2020 is changed. Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is insanity!