• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chavez Threatens to Halt Oil Sales to U.S.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit.

If this happened, there would be war, literally.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good, lets tell Chavez to fuck off and see how that douche does without our money from buying his oil. I have been boycotting Citgo for years now anyways, makes no biggy to me. If we drop a bomb (which I hope we dont) I hope it lands right not Chavez's head.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good, lets tell Chavez to fuck off and see how that douche does without our money from buying his oil. I have been boycotting Citgo for years now anyways, makes no biggy to me. If we drop a bomb (which I hope we dont) I hope it lands right not Chavez's head.
I hope it lands on Robcardu's head.

:keke:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope it lands on Robcardu's head.

:49:

Actually the big thing that makes me not want us to bomb them is for his safety, if that happens we need to pitch in and smuggle Rob in the US :keke:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

What is your reasoning behind this :confused::confused:

Papi can move in with me in Canada..... I have a double bed. :gaygay:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Hugo Chavez > George Bush

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take that Mr. Bush...Mr. Danger

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol Chaves has said that shit for 9 years, we have plenty of contracts together, we sell you million and million in oil everyday, no need to do something stupid, its not good for us and its not good for you.

Analslave, would you tuck me in? :hay:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff