• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cheat Meal

P

Painispleasure

a whole chicken/ mashed potatoes/ stuffing/ broccoli and chesse sause.... all covered in gravy

Man you got my stomach growling after reading that. Thats exactly what I want for my next cheat, or Ill just go to KFC grub out

P

Painispleasure

I didnt read anything that had to do with chicken untill now. Just shows you the power of fried chicken biscuits and mashed potatoes while dieting.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly i just crave the foods i used to be able to eat such as milk, peanut butter and my pre workout shakes. i never eat junk food anyway (seriously never, i don't remember the last time i had a candy bar or ice cream or a real soda) it's not like i deprive myself i just never feel myself really craving those kind of things.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cheat meal is tonight. Getting a large pepperoni pizza with cheesy bread and breaded chicken bites. And of ocurse im eating all of this with ranch. Also a pint haagen dazs dulce de leche ice cream (caramel). I prolly wont eat all the pizza but i sure am excited.

woah, way to big of a cheat meal. Your not supposed to go overboard on your cheat meal. Maybe a slice or two of pizza, or a burger, etc... or else you might as well throw your whole week away because that is what it will do. :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
word braaq. it's not an excuse to stuff yourself silly, it's basically a day to eat what you please but still in reasonable portions. just like you said a slice or two of pizza or some pasta.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ word brother. it's not an excuse to stuff yourself silly, it's basically a day to eat what you please but still in reasonable portions. just like you said a slice or two of pizza or some pasta.

exactly, but not a cheat "day" a cheat "meal". :2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
woah, way to big of a cheat meal. Your not supposed to go overboard on your cheat meal. Maybe a slice or two of pizza, or a burger, etc... or else you might as well throw your whole week away because that is what it will do. :tiphat:

gotta agree with braaq here....this is what you call overkill! Although if your not cutting and dont care then who gives a shit enjoy it.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

x2

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Depends on your goal of cheat meal.

If it is psychological (ie, diet your ass off knowing you can eat your favorite food once a week), or physiological (elevating metabolism purposes). If it is the latter, a high carb/low fat meal is desired.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KCharger9

KCharger9

Some people can get away with a bigger cheat meal. I know how my body reacts to foods and having a big cheat meal makes me look better the next day. Also on the md boards it says to go overboard on the palumbo diet. Plus you want to throw your metabolism way out of wack by eating a big cheat meal. Some people can get away with a giant cheat meal and some cant. I can.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
honestly i just crave the foods i used to be able to eat such as milk, peanut butter and my pre workout shakes. i never eat junk food anyway (seriously never, i don't remember the last time i had a candy bar or ice cream or a real soda) it's not like i deprive myself i just never feel myself really craving those kind of things.
soda sucks ass, but ice cream! dude its amazing! haha. im craving it now but i ate the whole tub already:crymeariver:

P

Painispleasure

About how many calories should a cheat meal consist of and how many carbs?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
my fav cheat meals are pizza and kebab :hollister:

E

eslamali005

Cookie dough ice cream will make me cheat anytime lol.

White Thunder

White Thunder

I don't understand why some say eating to much of a cheat meal will be throwing a week's worth of your diet away? I'm bulking and my trainer said I can have 2 cheat day's a week, on my cheat day's I have 1-3 bad meals, usually 1-2. I had pizza for the first time in half a year, he said I could have pizza twice a week, he said just don't stuff yourself to where you can't move, ya know. I usually when getting a pizza, will get myself a medium. I'm 21 and my trainer said I have a fast metabolism, that's why i can't have 2 cheat day's a week, wednesday and sunday. I don't understand why some say you throw your diet away for the week when you eat too much on your cheat. Why? Is it for people just cutting or bulking as well? How much does age and metabolism have to do with it? I weigh about 150 and have been as low as 140lbs and I'm 6'1. I used to be 210lbs, but lost alot of weight and went over 4 months with eating clean from the day after christmas until sometime in early may. I know trey brewer cheats twice a week when bulking, eating pizza and Ice cream.

Just curious

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread makes me hungry. Pizza ftw.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just ate 6 slices of pizza in the past two days, 8 beers and fries. Cheat days rock until you step on the scale when you are trying to lean out a little.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4 bits of chocolate lol
time is to close, start dieting soon :keke:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
12lb chocolate bar