• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Check out this kid running a mile

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 22, 2016
Messages
1,540
Points
48




- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/J6ZKeZk5lrg

- - - Updated - - -

U tube isnt working ?

- - - Updated - - -

 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Well, I got nothing. I do not like to leave with nothing, though, so for that, I had to go to Youtube and see what I could find and if it would be the same thing. I am not sure if it is, but this one is pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m0V6n23y5k

Its a kid cheating in his race, and it is actually really not that great. It was just a little better than a five minute video on some random person running a mile. Oh well.
 
T

texashulk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
85
Points
6
Lmao he still couldn't win.
Don't worry kid you can be a powerlifter. No cardio
 

Similar threads

macedog24
Replies
0
Views
2K
macedog24
macedog24
TitanProgress
Replies
1
Views
112
SweatLovin
SweatLovin
NPCNewsOnline
Replies
0
Views
96
NPCNewsOnline
NPCNewsOnline
Top