• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Chernobyl pics (new)

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
wow thats intense.
Weird to see its still a dead zone after so long, but i guess if the radiation is still that high it wouldnt be surprising.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
played the games shadow of chernobyl and the sequel,
scenery is pretty close to the real thing,
afaik the environment exploded (not literally) everything started to grow animals flourished etc... ofc still radioactive
it seems even the gamma rays where easier to live with then us humans
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Look like a scary ghost town to me. Sad about what happend.
 
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,032
Points
38
Call of duty four anyone, i swear ive seen the exact same scenery in it including the abandonded fair ground
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Call of duty four anyone, i swear ive seen the exact same scenery in it including the abandonded fair ground

Yup. Theres alot of Chernobyl in COD4.
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
Yup. Theres alot of Chernobyl in COD4.

forgot about that.
but afaik there is only 1 level, the sniper one.
i dont see where u got ALOT from
 
TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,235
Points
38
I'm not sure if I remember this correctly but radiation from nuclear plants takes hundreds (maybe thousands) of years until the high levels are brought back down to normal background radiation.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
I thought some of the MP maps were set in chernobyl.

afaik unless they added them, there is only one, set in pripyat (city we saw the pics of)
u should check out the stalker games, if your into these kind of things, centered around this chernobyl incident,
 
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
664
Points
18
kinda creepy lots...
How come the statue people are so small :dunnodude:
 

Similar threads

The King Of Lurkers
Replies
2K
Views
137K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
Iceman1981
Replies
5K
Views
425K
BigHulk
BigHulk
KaiGold
Replies
4
Views
3K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Top