• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Choosing my baby's name

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
So me and my wife are 38 weeks into her pregnancy. Our 1st baby. We don't know the sex.

Just thought it would be interesting to get some feed back on the names we like. (I would really appreciate some comments... Imagine the 1st ever baby named by the Mecca.)

Boys names:
Lucah
Enzo
Tiago or Thiago
Charlie
Batiste
Noah

Girls names:
Charlie
Charlize
Sophia
Stella

I think the name will come from that List.
 
MJ23

MJ23

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2008
Messages
67
Points
6
Congrats !


If I have to choose in that list I would prefer : Noah and Stella.....


Take care !
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
How about soda? It's bubbly, refreshing.
 
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
Congrats !


If I have to choose in that list I would prefer : Noah and Stella.....


Take care !

Those r my 2 favourites... thanx
 
Gumby51cm

Gumby51cm

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
149
Points
16
i know its not on the list, but hickson is a fuckin sick name. then you can call him Hicks. and everyone will think he is a total bad ass. from the list i really like Thiago.

if it a girl....DO NOT name her nicole, brittney, or melanie. everyone girl with that name is a total whore. lol
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
I'd have to go for Enzo. Coming from an italian family, Enzo sounds pretty good to me. Plus, the name Enzo is also recognized by the Ferrari which is sleek, beatiftul and bold! Congratulations buddy!
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Boys names:
Tech

Girls names:
Tech

Shemale names:
Robcardu
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Congrats on the baby bro :tiphat:


How about Robita if its a girl after Robcardu? :keke:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
773
Points
16
i know its not on the list, but hickson is a fuckin sick name. then you can call him Hicks. and everyone will think he is a total bad ass. from the list i really like Thiago.

if it a girl....DO NOT name her nicole, brittney, or melanie. everyone girl with that name is a total whore. lol

:49:

I can't tell if your serious or not. Good input anyway
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
What about Jasmine if its a girl?

Boy i liked Lucah, Girl charlize is a good name. but it depends on what your last name is lol
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
My friend's gf's name is Luciana...her dad's name is Luciano.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
first congrats for the young fella bro

i would name it ashley,amber or sophia if its a girl, boys name hmm maybe bryan or maurice

of your list i would take noha or sophia

miami
 
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
Spiderman or Optimus Prime.
 
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
for the love of god don't name it blake. save the poor child from a fate worse than death!
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
So me and my wife are 38 weeks into her pregnancy. Our 1st baby. We don't know the sex.

Just thought it would be interesting to get some feed back on the names we like. (I would really appreciate some comments... Imagine the 1st ever baby named by the Mecca.)

Boys names:
Lucah
Enzo
Tiago or Thiago
Charlie
Batiste
Noah

Girls names:
Charlie
Charlize
Sophia
Stella

I think the name will come from that List.

all those names are weird, if its a girl name her Mangeurpénis and if its a boy Vaginmangeur, thats it. :ughfingers:
 
Top