• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chris Aceto is not working for Jay Cutler anymore

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know if it is a repost, just for information, guys

from Flexonline's forums... :

Jay i just finished watching your a cut above DVD where you're working with Chris Aceto. Do you still work with him?

Nov. 18 2008,15:17
actually i am not working with chris @ this point although we are great friends and speak often.

I dont know, maybe, after the O, Jay fired him ... did somebody know what happened?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I dont think they have worked together for years. I think he has got some pointers when he really needs them though

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont think they have worked together for years. I think he has got some pointers when he really needs them though

You mean not for the last 2 years and that is why he looked the way he looked?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
You mean not for the last 2 years and that is why he looked the way he looked?

They can have worked together until he wrote that comment on flexonline.
You like that answer better?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bodybuilding politics haha

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chris Acetto is a freelance worker, as far as I'm concerned...

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

.. those on the truth!!
last year talking to me, Jay.. remarked that!! ..it was only that ..last details, adjustments
.. according to jay .. Aceto asked only that he had done in the last one or two weeks ..and said ok, ok, ok ..
.. everything towards the and everything is ok .. who advised on whom? .. never more details
..anyway that's not bad, but always little demonstrations, some BB also have stopped their service by the same problem ...
.. thank you for this thread demos!!

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i talked to jay at the orange county muscle classic ( 07 or 06, cant remember...) I asked him if he was still working with him and he said something about not working with him all the time but still talks to him about some stuff and Chris still helps him but not to the extent that he used to.

tats not a quote but it was something like that

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They can have worked together until he wrote that comment on flexonline.
You like that answer better?

i-can-has-cheezburger.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jay Cutler
Yes, Chris and I are still very close, we still talk a lot but I am gonna do this yr like I used to do... I will just come back with a lot of size and lots of condition without overdoing the whole last week thing...I know a lot of people count me out but I know what my bodys capable of @ this point. I am gonna give it a shot... so thanks to all those behind me and the ones not...just sit back and continue to comment.