• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Chuck Norris, the karate guy

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
From what I remember, Chuck Norris was a world karate champion when he entered the movies. That is why he was an instant celebrity to action movie lovers. I was not one of them because I was not fond of movies but when I saw one movie of Chuck Norris, I realized that he is for real. Most action movies, especially those with fighting scenes, have scenes that don’t look realistic. But with Chuck Norris, all the scenes in his movies looked real to me. However, as time went by, his last movies were not good enough to pass my standards. It looked like Chuch Norris was eaten by the cinematic monster already.
 
P

Pharmacom

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Messages
420
Points
18
Chuck was and remains a cool guy, but nothing lasts forever.
 
Top