• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

chugging soda.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
thats one ugly muthafucka
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
This was for a contest giantbomb.com had.



 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
what a fugly kid...
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Strong Chin

reminds me of that chick with no chin
"keep your chin up... wait nenvermind"

:49:
 
MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
1,941
Points
38
how can someone be so ugly?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I guess both his parents were on meth.,
 
warpig

warpig

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
345
Points
18
LMAO i cant believe you found that, his name is Todd Deitchman, he lives in my town and went to my high school!!!!:rofl3:

heres his facebook link

http://www.facebook.com/s.php?init=...38739556698#/profile.php?id=1230650762&ref=ts

He has all these vids of him chugging soda, and everyone just tells him how cool he is...


he has a problem with his jaw, but for someone who's handicapped, hes a fucking prick

he used to go to the gym and incline 65 pounds and then call everyone else a bitch


:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
24bix6d-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Top