• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

CLA and Coconut oil

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
Ive heard studies that these combine raise metabolism greatly in mice(loosing 60% bf in 2 weeks), but not much study has been done with humans or other animals.
Any word or experience?
 
Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 17, 2018
Messages
630
Points
18
I don't have any knowledge on this subject at all but hopefully, I'm sure that there are several articles online that would give you enough information.
 

Similar threads

Kakashi2020
Replies
4
Views
2K
Heatman
Heatman
Kakashi2020
Replies
13
Views
5K
Viator
V
Kakashi2020
Replies
5
Views
2K
Folk Artist
Folk Artist
Top