• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

CLA and its effectivness

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
What are your thoughts on CLA, does it work? does it work when combining it with another compound? how does it work?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I tried it before, i thought it worked well for me. it was the best fat burner i ever used.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
But did you use it alone or with something else?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
But did you use it alone or with something else?

alone, also with some caffeine, i took 3 capsules a day, think it was around 700-1000mg cla. generic stuff.

also i bought one container of fish oils at costco a year ago, had CLA in it, but now they got rid of that supplement...doesnt have cla in them now.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
I haven't seen any studies in humans that support it. I had it as part of Whey one time and it seemed to do something, but it could have been just about anything that made me leaner.

I'm not convinced.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
alone, also with some caffeine, i took 3 capsules a day, think it was around 700-1000mg cla. generic stuff.

also i bought one container of fish oils at costco a year ago, had CLA in it, but now they got rid of that supplement...doesnt have cla in them now.

Thanx for the reply Hypo, when I get down there you have to hook me up with some cheap supps in bulk in places like costco! we can share :gaygay: lol

@ tim: Thanx for the input Tim, i was just wondering if it is worthwhile to use in order to drop some fat in combination with some other stuff
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I haven't seen any studies in humans that support it. I had it as part of Whey one time and it seemed to do something, but it could have been just about anything that made me leaner.

I'm not convinced.

how many mg's per capsule did you take Tim..?
 
Top