• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Clair Willie and Leon Levesley appear in court

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

Clair Willie and Leon Levesley appear in court

Two award-winning Hull bodybuilders and personal trainers have been accused with drug offenses.

Leon Levesley, 38, and Clair Willie, 36, both of Thorngumbald, are accused with two counts of possessing anabolic steroids with intent to provide. When Levesley and Willie appeared in Hull Magistrates' Court on Thursday, they both denied both charges.

Prosecutor James Byatt said that on February 14, 2019, a quantity of Testoviron Depot, Nandrolone Decanote, Tiromec, and other class C restricted medications were discovered at the houses of Levesley and Willie.

Willie finished second in the women toned figure category and Levesley finished third in the Mr Class 1 category at the last IBFA British final in 2017.

"We are both feeling pretty happy and upbeat," Levesley previously told Hull Live. "It is complete commitment. Being truthful takes over your life. It is one of those sports where the average age is 24.7. You work out three times a day."

Levesley went to Facebook after winning NABBA Britain 2022 to showcase his accomplishments. He said: "I'm very ecstatic! I honestly did not anticipate this.

"It was always an ambition of mine to win a British crown, and I finally achieved it. It makes all of the effort and sacrifice worthwhile. I applied for the overall but was unsuccessful. But it doesn't damper my enthusiasm now that I've won Mr Britain.

"Thank you for all of your encouraging words; they all mean a lot to me." He concluded the piece by giving information about his personal coaching sessions.

The two defendants chose a jury trial in court. They will appear at Hull Crown Court on July 7 for a hearing.