• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Classic tv: Knight Rider on tv

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
David Hasselhoff plays the role of Michael Knight, the guy who owns KITT – Knight Industries Two Thousand – which is a highly advanced car that talks and has artificial intelligence. Knight is a wealthy guy whose passion in life is to fight crime. And with the assistance of his talking car, their partnership always wins over the criminals. This show used to have weekly episodes and shown in the Philippines after dinner time.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I am not really too sure if I have ever seen this one, but I definitely know that I am familiar with the soundtrack or at least the song that plays during the titles. It is catchy and often times get stuck in my head.
 
Top