• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Classic tv - Kojak

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
Have you seen the Kojak series on tv in the olden days? He was that bald guiy with heavy built but can run fast to catch the bad guys. Telly Savalas is one good actor and I admired his Kojak series. Even my family awaits the weekly episode of Kojak that's why we were saddened when it was stopped (I don't know the reason until now why the Kojak series was stopped).
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
The name alone brings back some strange memories, but I am not erally sure that I even watched an entire episode or even really knew what was going on. Maybe it shows my age but maybe I should go back and see what I was missing.
 
Top