• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

Classic tv: Twilight Zone

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
3,248
Points
48
For those who are fond of mysteries that cannot be explained, Twilight Zone is the one for you. I had been watching Twilight Zone when I was a kid and I love the endings which never fail to keep me thinking until I fall asleep. What’s good in Twilight Zone is that it can deal with scary topics that don’t appear scary but mysterious instead. And as always, the story is clearly explained although sometimes some scenes are impossible already.
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
I really like this show and have always thought that they should bring it back in some form. I would think that they could do some cool things with the show with all the special effects and things these days. I know a lot of what we see today originates from here though.
 
Top